sentiments

Harry got various letters congratulating him but the most important one appeared in form of hate filled with trolls because it was a cover which show eyed its true content to harry in form of delicate cursive writings harry had seen several times.

'At midnight' such a sentimental letter harry wiped a fake tear and returned to his book. After midnight, he would be turning fifteen and would be able to find his mates. Or well fell his mates because he already who his mates were. Or who one of them were.

He also knew that bea and ron along with ginny would be arriving at potter manor to celebrate Charles turning 15. The weasleys considered inheritance as dark too, so it was really strange for two youngest kids to celebrate one's important birthday.

Bea hadn't told anyone or well tried to tell anyone about return of dark lord. She wouldn't have been able to tell even if she did because he had casted a very good binding charm on her which would notify him if she even tried to tell. Well she could hav gotten it broken from goblins - but harry liked to believe that she hadn't.

As usual, he was locked into his room at night when there were peckings on his window. Rushing quickly, he opened the windows and two owls landed on his bed, looking at each other in rivalry. One owl was completely black a total apposite of hedwig who was looking at the two owls as if they were pest abd she was their queen and the other owl was eagle owl. Harry totally didn't knew who the owls belonged to.

He fetched some owl treats and gave to the owls who pecked at him before dropping the dilevery and flying away with their head held high.

Trying to be cautious he checked for any spells but found none. Grinning like a mad man, he opened the gifts which had arrived much earlier then midnight - probably due to the rivalry between owls of reaching to him first.

'Potter,
Happy birthday'

And below it was an book bounded by leather and named, 'wizarding etiquettes'. Well he was thought directly by lord voldemort, so he didn't needed the book. But he kept it with a smile.

Opening the next letter, he was represented with similar message just in different handwriting and almost snorted looking at the same book wrapped up.

He placed both the books in his trunk and decided to get changed into good pair of robes. Be knew that potters could barge in his room and find it empty, so he casted a notice me not and repelling charm before placing the letter in his hand and waiting gor the clock to struck twelve.

Lamding on solid ground had always been weird and he thanked merlin and morgana for bot making him stumble, because he was in front of brown desk and behind stood the stood the man named 'lord voldemort'.

"Hello father" he grinned waving the man and stuffing the portkey into his pocket. "I thought I will see you torturing someone."

Lord voldemort looked at him unimpressed and bored. "So you say you are my son"

Ugh. Hadn't the man belived in very first time ? Should he had have carried the inheritance result with him ?

"Is there any need to say ?" He asked taking down his glamour and plopping down on the chair. "I am your son - although I understand if i was a mistake or something - you can tell me before I get my expections up. And I will jist leave - like leave the war and all - maybe you can help me get some position in ministry or something because that would be appreciated..." He was still saying but no words came out.

Tom had silenced him. So he silently glared.

"You are my son, I would like to belived that too." Lord voldemort said standing up, the white bony wand in his hand looking like a double aided blade ready to be plunger in harry's neck. Or well hadrian's neck. "But you see you have no proof except for some information and parseltongue."

Harry silently groaned, would the wizard believe muggle parenting test ? Probably not.

"We can do an inheritance test right here but I would like to entertain the idea of having the son I lost fifteen years ago."

Well no happy birthday wishes and hugs then.

"How did you err lost me ?" He asked but the the voice came out surprising himself and his father too that he had broken the spell easily.

"..... Your mother was taking care of you and only daughter of lestrange couple when the house was caught on fire." Lord voldemort breathed taking a seat again. "Nothing was found not even hairs or bones."

For a moment there was silence where harry made a mental note to visit hermione's bedroom after this visit.

"And how does severus fits into the equation ? I thought there were two people required to ... Make a single baby" this was awkward. Really. Really awkward.

"Magic" tom answered as if it solved everything. "And talking about him, why didn't you approach him ?"

"And what I am was going to say ? Ah hello severus I found out that i am the son you probably never wanted and oh I was under the binding of the person who you serve"

"He serves me." Tom spoke anger seeping in his voice.

"Well sorry for not knowing that. Mr. I tried to kill a child and swelled as a ghost for 14 years"

He saw several sparks erupting out of his fathers wand and realsied that he may or may not have crossed the line.

"So my mother and severus are your mates ?" Yes. Change the topic to mates - best way to escape serial killer 777.

"Yes" tom answers shortly. "You are going back to hogwarts soon - and claim your position as my heir"

"Not now please." Harry added a pleading tone just for safety, "I have owls this year and I am aiming for thirteen owls without time turner and also I have to find and bond with my mate and that too act as if I don't know my real identity."

The dark lord hummed looking at him as if he was a great piece of art, "I will keep contacting you hadrian but do try to associate and gain power, living as coward doesn't suit slytherin heirs."

Harry liked his lips standing up, "if this it my lord, I will take my leave"

"Take this" tom's voice stopped him from activating the portkey and returning back to his room. It was a portrait, hand painted. Harry's eyes grew wide at the person painted in that potrait. "Many returns of the day."

And with a snap of his father's hand, harry found himself back in his room.