07||Romano

Petra Ramirez

"Mommy?" A soft voice hits my ears, bringing me out of my sleep, "Mommy."

I slowly open my eyes and come face to face with Ellie who is lying right next to me, with her nose almost touching mine.

I rubbed my eyes before pulling Ellie closer to me and giving her kisses.

"Good morning, Mommy," she says while placing a kiss on my nose.

"Morning, Ellie. Are you hungry?" I ask her before pushing her hair out of her face.

She shakes her head, "No, Auntie Kylie is taking me out for breakfast."

I raised a brow, "When?"

"After you leave for work."

"Which is what you're late for! Being late on your first day brings a very bad impression." Kylie spoke, making me instantly turn my head.

I look over at the clock that says 9:45 A.M.

"Oh shit!" I shouted as I kicked the sheets off of me before rushing into the bathroom.

I heard Kylie and Ellie laughing at me as soon as I got into the bathroom.

Last Monday I found out that I was working for a guy who violated me, but I'm getting paid 220 an hour so that had to be something right?

Not to mention, it's raining and humid out. Just what I wanted for a day, especially on a day when I start my new job and have to quit my other one. Well I already did, they just don't know that yet.

"Fucking damnit!" I yelled when my deodorant fell to my feet and the toothbrush followed it after.

I quickly picked them up and threw them into the sink before I washed my face and then realized I was washing my face with toothpaste. I throw the toothpaste to the other side of the bathroom and quickly wash the toothpaste off my face. It stung so badly.

I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant before running into my room and digging through my closet. The quickest thing I could find was a black satin blouse along with a black skirt.

I grabbed my high heels from my closet and threw them on before walking into the bathroom again. I quickly curled my hair and put on some light makeup.

Once I got done, I grabbed my phone and threw it in my purse before grabbing my car keys.

After I got done with everything, I headed out into the living room where Kylie and Ellie were sitting down and watching Beauty and the Beast.

"You know who the beast reminds me of?" Kylie said, catching my attention.

I raised a brow, "Who?"

"Samuelson." She responds looking back at me.

"Why?" I questioned spraying perfume over me.

"Because he's like a beast but uglier and annoying? Cause your beauty and he's- yeah Imma shut up now." Kylie chuckles before her expression darkens.

I rolled my eyes before walking over to Ellie and placing a kiss on her forehead, "Bye my sweet girl, I'll be back later!"

"Bye, mommy." She says as she gives me her little waves.

"Yeah, bye mommy. Say hello to Xavier for me and if you see Samuelson tell him that I said to fuck himself." Kylie shouts before I shut the door.

••••

Once I arrived at the building, I drove into the parking garage and parked my car before getting out.