Book announcement🤍

Anyways sorry for that ending you guys, it was for plot reasons 😛

I'm going to miss my girl Petra🥹

Moving forward, I'd like to announce the second book to this series!!

make sure to leave your thoughts and comments🕺🏽

•••
Title: Dangerous Vengeance
Release date: Whenever I can get to it
Genre: Literally everything

Description: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝

Description:
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝.

•𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨•

𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

•𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎 is poised to become the leader of the top three most dangerous mafia's in the underworld. After a tragic tragedy that happened ten years ago, Eliana has been trained to be the most deadliest skilled assassin. Everyone in the underworld wants her dead, she is trained to be the leader of her fathers mafia on her nineteenth birthday. But what happens when she is assigned on a mission with her enemy Silas Gambino.

•𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎 is a man you never want to meet with his anger issues, and his short temper he will not show anyone mercy for forgiveness. He is a man who will kill anyone who gets in his way. He has become a intelligent, skilled assassin who is second to Eliana Romano who is his archenemy. Will he get distracted from the mission that they are partnered up to do?

Can Eliana and Silas handle each other with their short temper?

What will happen when the hate and pretending between Eliana and Silas turns into a forbidden love? Will both of them betray their families for love? What happens when secrets start to come out? What will happen when certain people show up for revenge?

•••
I will not change the ending of this book, but if you guys would like I can make an alternative ending but that ending will remain the same as it was because it follows the entire plot of the series.

I can't wait to see you guys in the next book! I hope you enjoy it just as much I enjoy writing it❤️