53||My Everything

XAVIER ROMANO

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, I get up from the bed as I look over to see Petra sound asleep beside me.

She seemed so peaceful as ever, I threw the covers off of me before going into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed before brushing my teeth.

After gathering some of my stuff, I walk over to Petra's side of the bed as I gently place a kiss on her forehead, before running my fingers through her soft hair as my right hand slowly strokes her hip.

Petra opens her eyes slowly as she lifts her head up from the pillow before mumbling, "Yeah?"

I hate how I had to wake her up but I just wanted to see her face, "I'm leaving to go to California, I'll be back this evening."

"Why can't you stay in bed?" She softly asks as she lays her head on the pillow, "I don't want you to go just yet."

I let out a small laugh, "Love, it's work. I wish I could stay in bed with you."

Petra rolls her eyes as she lazily puckers her lips, "I love you."

I leaned down and kissed her before kissing her stomach, "I love the three of you."

I left one last kiss as I pulled the blankets up more on her body, "Go back to sleep, love. I'll see you later."

She nods her head before getting all comfortable under the covers. I grabbed my briefcase just before I left the room. I give her one last look, silently leaving the room.

I go down a few doors before going into Ellie's room, as I walk into her room I see another small body laying beside her.

It was Damien's body cuddling up next to her, she begged me to let him and her other friends stay the night. Ellie's friends were all on the other bed next to her sleeping together.

Damien is going to be a bigger issue when they're older.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead before whispering, "I love you, princess."

I pull the covers up more on the two before walking over to the other bed to pull the covers up more on Haley and Josie.

I turned around and walked out of the room quietly before making my way downstairs. I saw My father, Elijah, Elena, Derek, Axel, Valentina, and Carlos by the front door.

I nodded my head as we all walked out of the house, we all went into separate cars. Once we arrived at my jet, everyone found their seat.

As for me I went into the back and pulled out my phone just as Elena sat in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked up from my phone, "What do you want?"

"Just want to know when you're planning on having the wedding." She says as she crosses one leg over the other, "I need to know before I make plans."

I shrugged my shoulders as I put my phone in my front pocket of my blazer, "I don't know, we want to have a small wedding. Maybe just the two of us."

"Why?"

"First off, she's pregnant. I doubt she wants to waste her time finding a dress that'll fit her, half of the time she doesn't even want to pull the covers off of her." I paused, "Half of the time, I have to carry her out of bed and take her down the stairs."

"Why don't you tell her no?" She asked.

"I can't tell that amazing woman no, she gets whatever she wants when she wants it." I tell her, "She has lost everything because of me, I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to her."