19|| The Date

Hay yall i-im selling lipglosses👄💄 excuse my herh 😅👩‍🦳💇‍♀️ yall if y'all want try lips poppin like mine😇😉😌 come hallah at me🗣🗣👏👏🙏🙏 it's uh itsff hmm yall😪😓😥😰😣😫 I don't even know what to say cuz uh😟😣🧐 my lips poppin😘😘😘😍🤪🤪😜 and goodbye peridot i mean it🙄💅💅

I'm so funny lol.

anyways.

enjoy this chapter, like and subscribe 😘😘🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Xavier Romano

I was about to text Petra again since she hadn't responded to my text. She just left me open. Wow. She ignored my message.

Just as I was about to text her again, I heard the sound of high heels connecting with the pavement. I look up and my jaw drops at the sight in front of me.

Oh wow.

She's wearing a tight light red dress that shows her curves perfectly. Her hair is wavy loose curls that bounce with every step she takes.

Petra stops in front of me with a nervous expression on her face, she looks up and I stare straight into her beautiful green eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna wear high heels?" I questioned with a smirk.

She raises an eyebrow, "Well I don't know where you would be taking me."

I gently grab her hand and place the bouquet of roses in it, she admires them before looking up at me and thanking me.

"I'm taking you to a carnival," I say before opening the door for her and helping her in the car.

Once we got in the car, she looked at me and said, "I'll survive in heels."

I let out a low chuckle, "We'll see about that."

She shakes her head with a small smile before looking down at the roses again, I move a little closer to her and catch a whiff of her scent that fills my lungs.

She smells like a mixture of coconut and something else that I just can't place, maybe Vanilla? Whatever it was, it blended well with the other scent.

Petra Ramirez

As we both walk into the carnival, Xavier wraps his arm around my neck.

"I don't remember the last time I've been to a carnival," I say as I rest my head on Xavier's shoulder.

"Is that so?" He asks, looking down at me.

"I haven't been to a carnival since I was ten, so it's been a while," I told him as we walked towards the wristband booth.

He lets out a small laugh, "Well, it's a good thing that I brought you here right?"

I nodded my head, "Yes it is."

Once we got our wristbands we went on a few rides before heading towards the photo booth, Xavier looked down at my heels and then back up at me.

"Do your feet hurt yet?" He questions with a small smirk tugging his lips.

I shake my head before crossing my arms over my chest, "Nope."

He shakes his head before opening up the curtain for me, I sit down and he sits down next to me before putting in a dollar.

We took a few photos and for the last one, Xavier softly lifts my chin making me look at him, and gently presses his lips against mine.