21||Love

Xavier Romano

This morning when I woke up, Petra and Eliana were still sleeping. I decided to do some work while they slept. I also made sure that no one went to their rooms so they didn't wake up.

As I was making my way to my office I ran into my parents and they told me that they were heading back to Rome.

They wanted to say goodbye to Petra and Eliana before they left but since they were asleep they couldn't, plus they were in a rush since there was an emergency that they needed to take care of over there.

I lean back in my huge black leather chair, with my fingers making a triangle shape in front of my face while Samuel sits in the chair in front of my desk and two guards stand outside the door.

I don't say anything to him. We both sit in silence as I stare him down with no emotion on my face, his eyes scan my room as they finally land on me.

His face couldn't be recognized due to how much Kylie punched him, she had her moment of torturing him. For a pretty long time.

I'm surprised he's alive.

I finally speak, "You're leaving today, you got beat up in an alleyway on your way back home. If you tell a soul about what happened to you I will make your life a living hell."

"What if Petra finds out? What are you going to do?" He questions as a small grin forms on his face.

"She could care less," I say with a blank expression on my face, "Now tell me why did you get with Petra in the first place?"

Samuel exhales deeply before sitting up straight in the chair, "I was just using her to get information, on you, Kylie, and your other shitty friends and family."

I pull out my gun from my drawer and aim it at his head, "You have three seconds to leave my office before I end up pulling this trigger."

Samuel scoffed as he got up, I let out a low chuckle before shooting him in the shoulder causing him to yell out in pain.

"Now that was just for fun."

Petra Ramirez

Xavier wasn't in bed with me when I woke up, so I went into Ellie's room to sleep with her. She was still asleep, I crawled up in bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

I couldn't fall back asleep, so I just admired how pretty my daughter was. She definitely got her looks from me. I'm pretty sure, she does have her father's eyes.

After a few minutes of lying with Ellie, I finally got up to go look for Xavier. He lives in such a huge house. But he has a big family so I understand.

I head downstairs where I see his office, but two guards are standing by the door.

I furrowed my brows before approaching them, "Uhm, is this Xavier's office?"

They both nod once.

"Can I go in?" I questioned before taking a step closer.

They shake their heads, "Mr. Romano said to not allow anyone in."

Oh.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course he did well tell him that I was looking for him."

They both nod their head once, I turn around and walk away before making my way towards the kitchen.

When I got in there, I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I place the water on the counter before grabbing a pan from under the counter.