28||Fight

Petra Ramirez

A week has gone by since I found out about Kennedy being pregnant with Xavier's baby. I know that it wasn't his fault and he didn't cheat on me, so I had no hard feelings.

But it still hurts, overall I have mixed feelings about everything that was going on.

I do have a deep hatred for Kennedy, she ruined my life because jealousy got the best of her.

•Flashback•

After Xavier left the room, a nurse came into the room and did a check-up. As she was examining me and fixing up my bandages, she was talking about how all the bruises would fade very soon.

"Ms. Ramirez, were you aware that you were about a month pregnant?" The nurse asked me as she continued fixing the bandage.

My jaw dropped as I looked down at my stomach, I was a month pregnant and didn't know.

I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as my bottom lip quivered, the feeling of losing a baby hurts so bad. Especially one that I created with a man, who is good and loving to me.

Xavier and I created a baby and then the baby got taken away from us before we got the chance to know.

Our baby was killed.

Does Xavier know about this? If he did know why didn't he tell me? How did he react to the news when he found out?

"Does my boyfriend know?" I questioned as I blinked away the tears.

The nurse shakes her head, "I believe it was best for you to tell him."

I shook my head slowly as I gently rubbed my stomach, "Thank you for telling me."

The nurse nods as she gathers the rest of the supplies, "You should be good to go home next week, until then you will remain here. Get some rest, you need some."

End of flashback•

Today was the day I was finally getting out of the hospital, they did a few checkups and said that I was perfectly ready to go. Yeah, I have broken bones, and scars but I was fine.

I still haven't told Xavier about losing the baby, if anything I just want to be left alone and not even bring it up.

The sound of footsteps catches my attention as I turn and see Xavier walking into my room, I give him a small smile before continuing to gather some of my things.

"Are you ready?" He questioned.

I shook my head 'yes' not saying a word to him, he exhaled deeply before saying, "Petra, please talk to me."

"I'll be out when I'm ready." I said, spinning around to look at him, "I'm tired and not really in the mood to have a conversation."

Xavier lets out a deep sigh and nods his head, "Okay, I'll go sign your discharge papers."

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed leggings and a hoodie before walking into the bathroom to change.

After I change and Xavier signs the discharge papers, I go through some stuff to look for my phone. I hear footsteps approach from behind me

"What are you looking for?" Xavier asked, making me turn my head at him.

"My phone," I replied, continuing to go through the hospital bags.