13||Used

Petra Ramirez

Once we got to the bridal shop, Kylie, Ellie, and I started looking at dresses. Samuel decided he wanted me to wear this big wedding dress since our wedding was going to be big.

"Are you sure you want to marry him?" Kylie questions me as she searches through bridesmaid dresses, "I mean is it still early?"

I glanced up at her and shook my head no, "I already sent out invitations to everyone."

"Even Xavier?"

Quickly I look back down and continue to search for dresses. She soon realizes that I haven't by the way my response was to her question, "Oh, Petra he's gonna be pissed when he finds out."

Crossing my arms over my chest, I said, "Now why do you think that? He could care less."

Kylie rolls her eyes as she slaps her hand on her head, "Petra it is so clear that he likes you, girl you have to be blind if you don't see it."

I shake my head in disbelief, "I am not obligated to tell him that I am getting married."

"He's your boss, you should invite your boss to your wedding, dumbass." She says walking to the other side of the section of dresses.

I follow behind her with Ellie holding onto my right hand, with my free hand I gently turn Kylie around before saying, "I plan on telling him, but it's kinda hard when you have a fiancée who got shot and was in a coma for two months. Then I had to deal with getting Eliana ready for school."

Kylie gives me a look, the type of look you give to someone stupid, "But you can have time to send out invitations to his family?"

I inhale deeply before putting my hand to my chest, "Kylie, I am not dealing with this today."

"You don't have to if you can just tell him the truth, I mean are you sure you don't have feelings for him too? Is that why you're waiting to tell him? So you can figure out your feelings for him?" Kylie asks as she narrows her eyes at me and she continues, "Petra, you have to know what you want. As your best friend, I know that you don't want to get married to Samuel."

"I do want to get married to hi-"

Just as I was about to finish my sentence Kylie cut me off, "No you don't, that's why you've been so hesitant. Why wait three weeks before your wedding to get a dress? Why would you wait to tell Xavier? Why the hell did you wait until the last minute to figure out who your bridesmaids are?!"

"Kylie, I don't want to deal with this right now." I was exasperated as I shook my head, "I just want to get a dress and go."

"The only reason you don't want to talk about this is because you know I'm right. You just don't want to admit it Petra." Kylie drawled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Maybe she was right.

"Fine, I'll tell him later," I told her before walking over to the wedding dresses.

________

After we got done looking at dresses, we went back home. I decided to drop Ellie off at the house, before heading to Samuel's place to check on him.

As soon as I walked in I saw that he was on his couch watching TV, I smiled lightly before walking over to him.

"Hey babe! Did you get your wedding dress?" He asks me as he pulls me onto the couch with him.

I nodded my head as I looked at him, "Yeah, it was fun.''

"You know I love you right?" He says before rubbing his hand on my waist.