𝐎𝐧𝐞

DONOTANSWER: : Ny answer yo mfkn phone foo, I'm not playing 😂
DONOTANSWER: : U forgot ik where u stay at, I'll come air tht btch out.
Me: : Tayvion go to hell
DONOTANSWER: : Guh I been texting yo phone n thts all u got to say...
Me: : Read.

(A/n: ion know how to make good dms 😭)

" That nigga ain't gone do shit" I tossed my phone on my bed.

I took a seat infront of my mirror and kept doing my makeup, I ain't been out the house since me and Tay officially broke up. My friends are happy we done but honestly I been feeling drained. Jackie told me about this house she hang at called the 'Hotboxx'.

" Nesha I'll be back"
" igh where you finna go?"
" umm to this spot Jackie told me about"
" hmm?.. and what u want me to say if your granny wonder where you at?" Say I went to the mall with Kam.
" Ok have fun, and call me" Nesha said giving me a warm hug.

I walked out the door, getting slapped with the coolness of the air. I jumped in my car and pulled off.

About 30 minutes frm my aunts house I was in a odd ball neighborhood. It was this small run down house, it looked like a whore house or a trap. Spray painted on the roof 'Hotboxx'

" I just know they got roaches" I murmured pulling in the narrow driveway behind the house.

I slowly walked through the backdoor twiddling my thumbs. The house looked like fog on a cool school morning. the lights where out and only red l.e.d light egnited the kitchen I was walking through.

I got to the main room where everyone was .

" Who that?" A dude said standing up, the red lights only revealed his dreads.
" I'm Nykole.." I said getting anxious.
" How you find out about this place" He said standing over me.
" Xy get tf, I told her she could come" Jackie said pushing the guy out the way.
" We don't fuckin know ha" Xy flipped the lights on.

He walked over too me and stared me down ,making me look at my shoes. He was so close to me I felt his body heat.

" Hmm okay mega mind you can stay" He gently thumped my forehead and sat back down.

" where's the bathroom?"I looked around
" up the steps down the hall and make a right"
" Thanks.."
" SPRAY IF YOU GONE TAKE A SHIT"Xy yelled out

I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps,down the hall and to the right. As soon as I got infront of the close door it opened. The steam from the shower and smell of expensive cologn rushed into he hallway. This tall dark-skinned dude stood over me, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His dreads were all in his face and his body was graffitied with tattoos.

" Can I use the bathroom?"I said looking down
" Yea...yeah my bad" He grabbed my waist to move around me.

He walked into a room at the end of the hallway and shut the door behind him.

I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. dug in my purse and pulled out a Xan,dry swallowed it then got up.

~3 hours later~

" Mega mind you baked asf" Xy laughed as I passed the blunt to him.

Everybody's eyes were low, the first time I felt alive in months.

" you should come here more you cool asf Ny" this girl who was sitting next to me said. Her name was tink.
" Told yall, and where tf is Zo"jackie said
" Who that?"
" His name is Zomar, the ugly mf stay in that room"

I just nodded and laid back, closing my eyes.

~ Next morning ~

" ayye wake up"

I woke up to Zomar patting my face gently. I sat up quickly and looked around, Jackie was sleeping on the couch across the room. She stayed with me like a real one.

" This is soooo fuckin embarrassing " I rubbed my forehead.
" Naw you igh...you hungry?"
" I'll go get my own food, thanks tho" I stood up and gave him a kind smile.
" Igh... be safe and stay dangerous " He handed me my purse and I walked out the back door.

I sat in my car and finally looked at my phone. 13 missed calls from Kam, 5 missed calls from my granny,and 20 texts from Nesha.

Granny💕: : Get home now, I let you go over your aunts house and you wanna be out here acting a fool not calling nobody. You could be dead and we don't even know. I swear you so stupid just answer the damn phone...GET HOME NOW.

My eyes widened and I cranked up my car to go home. As soon as I pulled in the driveway my grandpa peeped his head out and opened the door once he saw me.

I walked in the house straight to my room even though they both were lecturing me. I got in the shower and went straight to bed.

~ later that night ~

There was  a soft knock on my door.
" Come in" I said sitting up in bed.
" I come in peace " My papa came and sat on the edge of my bed.
" I know, what's up?"
" I should be asking you the same question..I'm not going to attack you because I've been your age and I understand, but we just want you safe. You know your granny don't play nun of the games you're playing ma'am. If you're not going to let her know, let me know so I can protect you from the world and her." He looked concerned.
" Okay...ok"
" Alright ima leave you alone..and let me know if you need plan bs or anything "
" Oh get out get out " I threw a pillow at him laughing.

Both my grandparents might irritate me sometimes but I love them both, especially my grandpa. He's a comedian, teddy bear, and headache at the same time.

I reached for my phone and saw a notification frm IG. Xy followed me and sent a message request.

Notxy: : Mega Minddd
Me : : wsg dipshit
Notxy: : not the white ppl cuss words 😂
Me: : Boy syau😭

Incoming call...

--------------------------------------
A/n: this is officially my second book im so excited 😩

Excuse any errors