𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨.

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🌃

Saline was finally able to get me out the house to go to the doctor. Me and her both was fucker up. She had a busted nose, lips, and both her eyes were blacked. I had a black eye and a busted lip. Only reason Saline got me out was because she wanted to check on the baby.

" So what Happened to you guys The doctor said looking conserned.
" Aye lady just check on the baby don't worry about us" i rolled my eyes and got on my phone.
" It looks like the baby is rotating to get to the birth canal. We will keep you here so we can induce your labor. It'll be baby time in a few hours "

She doctor smiled then walked out the waiting room.

_____________________

𝐙𝐨🏙️

" Girl beyoncè is not mid you trippin " I rolled my eyes at her while playing in Ny's hair.

She been over my house for three days, i wanted her to stay here just incase Xy tried to catch her alone or something.

" She's overrated as helll. There are so many artists that are more lyrically talented then her I'm just saying "
" don't you ever disrespect the queen like that " i grabbed a pillow and hit her.
" Oh you wanna get tough now" She sat up and hit me with a pillow.

We got up and started pillow fighting on the bed, I hit her a little to hard and she cover her face and fell on the bed. She made little sniffle sounds, I crouched down next to her to see what was wrong.

" awnn my baby I'm sorry " I Laid down next to her, she started laughing got ontop of me and started beating me in the face with the pillow.

" Okay, okay I surrender " I grabbed her hands making her drop the pillow.
" Yeah nigga you gone respect me" She leaned down and gave meca kiss, before she could sit up again i pulled het down by the shirt and started kissing her more.
_________________________
~ 1 hour later ~

" Unt Unn Arch it" He slapped my ass and wrapped my hair around his hand making me put the arch back in my back. My legs was getting weak and I was squirting all over his covers.

" OMG IM FINNA CUM AGAIN" I grabbed the covers, trying not to start twitching again.
" I didn't say you could cum yet, keep throwing that ass back" He firmly gripped my waist and pulled me onto him. I swear that nigga was touching my kidney or something, I felt that dick in my soull.

He grabbed my jaw and tilted my head all the way back so he could look me in the eye. My whole body was trembling and moans was spilling from my mouth.

" Shhh, you can take it " He kissed my forehead and slowed down giving me long deep strokes, hitting my spot everytime.
" Z-z-zo i-im finna cum" I mumbled as tears poured down my face. I wasn't in pain he was hitting my shit so good I had to cry.

" Cum on my dick baby" He gave me another stroke putting every inch in making me cream cake all on his shit. He nutted in me I felt it, but I didn't say nothing. I laid flat on my stomach twitching .

" Lemme clean you up" Zo kissed on my back before going to the bathroom to get a rag.

____________________________

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞🌇

The contractions were coming closer and closer making me get the sudden urge to push. I pushed the nurse button letting them know it was baby time.

" Alright don't push until we count down and tell you too" the doctor said, I needed in agreement.

I looked around the room noticing Xyon glued to his phone instead of being here. I already didn't have any family, Xyon was all I had for a long time. I try not to show emotion to other people but I go so hard about him cause he is all I got.