𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞🏙

"Wake yo ugly ass up" A girl snatched a cloth bag off my head.

A rush of pain all over my body hit me like a ton of bricks. I was tied up on a couch in a  garage

" SALINE WE GOT HA" The girl in a yellow skin mask yelled out.

A pregnant saline woddled in wearing coochie cutters and a bra. Ghetto asf.

" This ain't een the right bitch" She rolled ha eyes.
" u said the brown skin girl with a big forehead"
" She light asf and her forehead ain't that big" Saline mugged the girl.

" Well Tf you want me to do if we let her go she gone tell"A girl in a green ski mask said snatching duct take from my mouth.
" Oh we not letting her go, we need yo help lil mama" Saline came over to me and caressed my cheek, her long nails scratched me a lil.

She stood over me and chuckled then the last thing I saw was her brass knuckles coming towards my face.

" Finish whooping her ass then tie her to the ceiling fan." Saline dropped her bloody brass knuckles on the floor and waddled up the steps.

_____________________________

Ian seen jackie in 2 days since she randomly disappeared. I called the police as soon as I got outside that day but it had to be 48 hours of her missing before we could file a missing person's report. Tink went up to the police station and they filed the report.

I couldn't go cause I'm on the way to pick Xy up from the hospital. Jah was in the backseat slumped, as usual.

I got to the hospital lobby to check him out, his nurse was there to greet me.

" He should heal beautifully in about 2 weeks" the nurse smiled.
" Thank you so much, you helped him alot"
" No problem, I have a son his age. I treat my patients how I would treat my baby"
" I really appreciate that " I nodded as Xy was rolling down the hallway.

The doctor rolled him out to the car then he got up and sat down. I had the passenger seat laid back with a heated blanket and memory foam pillow in it so he doesn't hurt.

" Look at you treating me like the king I amm" He chuckled.
" Yee yee i had to get you right "
" As you should, but let's get some food. That hospital food be tasting like play dough "
" I told you I could've got u food whenever u wanted some"
" Naw Ian want you out doing allat when the hospital got food"
" I wouldn't have minded" I said calmly.

He just glanced at me and smirked then looked out the window.

I chose where we ate at and I chose cook out. I just wanted one of those milkshakes.

" Alright your total will be 37.95" The man said As Xy was handing me the money to pay for it.
" Ok thank you" I pulled around to the window.

As they handed me bags and  I didn't think it would stop. There was so much food Xyon and Jah ordered ts was ridiculous.

" Ouu " I smiled and reached for a fry out of Xy's bag.
" Guh if youn get out my shit. I asked you if you wanted sum and you said ' nOooOo' " He mocked me.
" Ima remember this"

______________________

" Mrs McAlister you're all done " The doctor smiled at me rubbing my arm.

I was getting my last round of chemo, after this session I wouldn't go back and I told my doctor that. She's been working with me through the worst of my condition, but im tired of fighting this.

" I really hope you find it in your heart to continue your treatment, you're only in your early 40's you have so much life " The doctor said as tears filled her eye. We have became good friends over the years.