𝐓𝐞𝐧.

As me and Xy were walking up to the house I softly grabbed his hand making him look at his hand. He wasn't the fouchy Feely type but he smiled and locked his fingers between mine.

The music was so loud the bass could be heard from up the street. When we opened the door smoke flew in our face and both of us were handed drinks. Xy walked us to an empty corner and took my drink.

" Don't drink that shit" He laughed throwing the cups on the floor.
" Not you throwing them drinks on they carpet"
" Ian gotta clean it" We both laughed.

We made small talk until my song came on. Ashley by dababy, as soon as the beat dropped Xy knew what was up.

i got my young nigga rich in 6 months
Play w me get ya shit bussed.

I went to the dance floor with the rest of the  girls motioning Xy to get behind me.

I'm on a tour buss get my dck sucked
By a btch w a big butt(Yeah)

I did the lil stripper thigh jiggle, then bent over while throwing my ass in a circle. Xy got behind me and softly gripped my waist so I still could move. People gathered around us recording and hyping me up.

I like my hoes big freaks nasty
Fck all that going to sleep smashing

" Bow Bow" The girls screamed while slapping my butt.

At this point both my hands were on the carpet while I was twerking.

I danced to the whole song and once it stopped everyone got up laughing.

" Okay mini stripper I see you" Xy said fixing my hair.
" You already knowww" I said giggling my thighs.
" Ny got that Azz on errrrr" Tink said coming up behind me slapping my butt.

I turned around and gave her a hug. Tink is Jackie's gf, so me and her been knowing eachother.

" Jackie here?" I said in Tinks ear so she could hear over the music.
" Yeah I just don't know where she went, we was watching yall dance and she walked off"
" I'll go look for her " Xy said walking off.

I didn't pay him no mind cause Boosie set it off came on.

" Let's go dance, I said pouring me up some punch" I grabbed tinks arm and we went to dance. Tink a girly stud,but she love to throw ass.

𝐗𝐲🏙️

I walked all around the house the last place to look was in the backyard. I peeped my head out the door and saw her bitter ass sitting in a chair.

"What" She said looking me dead in the eye.
" Get yo ass in there and act happy" I said walking outside.
" Go in there with yo girl"
" Nigga you got a girl friend too" I pointed towards the house.
" Shut up"

I walked over to her and snatched her out the chair by her jacket. We both looked in eachother eyes and I let her go. She tried to grab my face but I turned away.

" No jackie...no" I pushed her hands off me.

Her eyes got glossy and she had that puppy dog look.

" Get yo ass in the house jacline'

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes, I opened the door so she could walk through then we both walked in. We walked in the main room and saw Tink twerking on Ny to Shotta flow 4.