𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱.

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐢 ( 𝐊𝐚𝐦) 🌇

I wanted to visit Ny after I heard about all the loss, me and my sneaky link got engaged and we moved across the country to settle down. Me and Nykole's bond been kinda rocky since I did the shit i did but that's besides the point.

She gave me the adress and left the door open so I just walked right in, I heard sniffling in the back room.

" Awww nyny it's okay I'm here" I rubbed her back.

She was laying on a pile of Jah clothes crying her eyes out.

" His little clothes still smell like that expensive cologne I got him. His face lit up when he seen I got it for him, he even used that shit as air freshener. I loved that lil boy with all my heart, we did everything together he even used to be in the bathroom while I took a shit. Now he gone, that innocent baby is gone bro" Her voice was cracking and her eyes were blood red.

I heart sunk I felt so bad, inhaled seeing her hurt like this.

" I know you're hurt but if Jah seen you like this he would tell you to get up and stop being a bitch. Now get yo pretty ass up and get dressed I got a nice day planned for us" i grabbed her by the armsamd stood her on her feet. She cracked a little smiled and wiped her tears.

She had on a huge hoodie and I couldn't tell if she had any bottoms on. Her short pink curly hair was out, and her makeup was smeared.

_______________________

First Kambri took us to get a wax and coochie steam, we already finished our wax now we just sitting on the steam chair.

" So tell me about your fiancé bitch I don't even know his nameee" I smiled at her.

" His name is Dontay, we been fucking around for a minute but he wanted to be serious, you know I don't do relationships butttt I liked em. So we started dating for like a year and on my birthday he proposed. We moved to Cali and been living in a beach house, tryna settle down"
Her face lit up while talking about it all.

" Im so happy for you Kamii"
" Anyways what some good shit that's been going on, fuck the negative shit"
" Umm me and zo been fucking, he be touching my soullll. I met Dayvon-"

" O BLOCK DAYVON?"
" Mhmm"
" Bitch, why u being so nonchalant do you know ow who tf he issss"
" He a rapper...and?"
" bitchhh, did yall fuck"
" No but we was talking all night, that nigga is a great listener and he smart as hell"
" Fuck all that, you need to let him in them drawsss"
" no Ma'am "

She rolled her eyes and we finished the steam.

" I gotta go to the store to get some groceries and this damn baby some more diapers" Ny quickly gathered her things.
" DAIPERS?"
"Not my baby" I walked out the building.

_________________________
𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🏙️

" 3am in the hotellll" I sung to myself as I walked around the store.

When I got to the baby section I was tryna reach for her size but they was on the top shelf.

" Got dammi-" I said before somebody reached up and grabbed it for me.

I looked at his face and to my surprise it was von, never thought I'd see him in Walmart.

" Thank you " I smiled and grabbed the diapers. I wasn't tryna hold him up and God knows I wanted to get home so after I said that I kept walking.

" Damn...wait" He walked behind me.
" Yea?"
" Can I get yo number or sum, I was mad asl that I didn't get it the first time"
" Umm yeah...615-0331"
" Igh, I'll see you around ma" He smiled at me with his diamond grill.
_____________________________

" ugh home sweet home" I opened my door and sat my bags on the counter.

Xyon and the baby was sleep on the couch. I still make him take care of his child, it's apart of him getting his shit together. I never took back my altamatum tho, if he don't get it together I will give her away.

" Xyon wake up and help me put up these groceries " I yelled but it didn't wake the baby. He laid her down on the couch.
" Where you go?"
" If it was your business I would have told you"

He rolled his eyes.

" Umm Ny...."
" What?" I stood up looking at him in frustration, he talking to me like we friends or sum.
" I...i"
" nigga is you a pirate? Spit it out"
" I wanna work on us...I miss you"

I paused for a minute then started hysterically laughing making him look at me like I was growing a third eye.

" what's funny...."
" you" I said gasping for air.
" Mmcht I'm tryna be real with you and you taking me as a joke" He raised his voice and slapped his hand on the counter top.

I just looked at him for a minute then started clapping.

" BRAVOOO BRAVOO ONCOREEE....now get yo sorry black ass out my house and don't call my phone unless it's about your child. Bye xyon" I grabbed him ny the shirt and walked him to the door.

" Nykole bro li-" I shut the door in his face before he could finish his sentence.

Fuck I look like getting back with him after all that shit. Hell I'm even coparenting with him and the kid ain't mine.

After the door slammed the baby started crying.

" Awnn mamaaa hushh" I picked her up, usually I never been the type to bond with folks kids. Hell I don't even like or want  kids.

But that baby looked at me with those big teary eyes and smiled, my heart melted. She immediately stopped crying and snuggled on my shirt going back to sleep.

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦...𝐮𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

" Hello" I said talking low with the baby still on my chest.
" Hey ma, why u talking so low" He kinda giggled.
" I'm holding my God daughter"
" Oh igh, can I pull up on you. The baby can hang too"
" umm...give me 10 minutes."

________________________________

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞🏙️

I seen Ny walking out the complex holding a carseat, I jumped out the car to help her with the carseat.

" Thank you, cause she is heavy"
" no problem " I put the baby in the car and tickled her little chunky belly.
" Hey big mamaaa" I chuckled at her as she giggled.

She was a cute baby, pretty black hair, brown eyes, and really chunky.

" You good with kids huh?" Ny said when I got back in the drivers seat.
" Yeah I got 2 of my own"
" and you like it?"
" Yeah, they the only thing I got to live for. They honestly are my world"
" That sounds nice but I was never able to really like kids like that...she's my god daughter and I don't have that type of love for her. It sounds fucked up but it's hard to explain"
" You'll understand when you have kids of your own"

" who said I wanted kids" She raised her eyebrow making me laugh.
" U buggin, I want a house full of mini me's running around "

She gave me that 'IKYFL' look making me laugh even harder.
" whattt?"
" That's youuuu, but me personallyyyy. I could never" She shook her head.

We rode around,got something to eat, even took a nap. We was just chilling with eachother all day.

" it's 10 at night, you and big mama need some rest " I turned around to look at big mama, she started smiling at me.
" Okay, thank you for giving me something to do today" She smiled at me and gave Me a hug.

" want me to walk yall up there?"
" no its fine, just don't pull off until I text u that I'm in the house " She smiled and got out the car.

It was cute watching her struggle with that bulky ass car seat. I pulled off when I got the okay text.

________________________

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🏙️

I sat the baby down on the couch surprised at what I saw on my coffee table. It was a big duffle bag, and when I opened it it was filled with money.

" this is what Jackie made for the week"