𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" WAKE YO FAT HEAD ASS UP"

I opened my eyes to the bright light shining in from the window. The window in our hotel was so big we could see the whole city.

Xyon and Jah ugly asses where jumping on the bed throwing pillows at me.

" It's early as hell why tf yall waking me up" I looked at the clock, it was 6:30 am.

" We going hiking so crawl yo fat ass outta bed. After today yo body might look as good as mine" Xy walked out the room.

" He forced me to come so don't feel bad if youn wanna go" Jah followed.

Once I finished getting ready I walked in the living room area to a cute little breakfast.

" Xyon I didn't know you could cook"
" That nigga ain't cooked shit that was Me" Jah wiped sweat off his forehead.
" nigga I helped u set the table...give me credit "

Jah rolled his eyes and we all sat at the table to eat.

__________________________

" Welcome travelers I'm Donna and I'm gonna be your tour guide, we're taking a 8 hour hike up this big mountain to the right of us then we're going to zip line 5 miles out to the next mountain range. There you will find a small luxury city where you all will stay for 2 days then we will send the busses back to get you."

We all nodded listening to the instructions. Xy invited my granny,nesha, and Kam along on our hike.

" I'm too damn old for this, I don't know why I agreed to come" My granny said looking at the steep mountain we were now walking up.

The lady said it would take 3 hours up to the zip line, then once we get off of it we have to walk  another 4 hours up and down the other mountain.

" We too black for this shit" Jah rolled his eyes.
" Word" Nesha followed behind him.

__________________________

" My legs feel like jello" Kam said stumbling as we walked into town.

We finished our 8 hour long hike to the small town. Our whole group was sweaty and tired all except Xyon. Only reason he wasnt tired is cause he does shit like this all the time. That white people shit.

" Xyon...ima...whoop yo ass" My granny said trying to catch her breath.

Donna our instructor got everyone situated in our rooms. My family stayed at a nice hotel, me and xyon stayed in a house.

______________________

" you excited for your party ma?" Xy smiled looking at me through the big bathroom mirror.

I was doing my edges and he just sat at the edge of the tub watching.

" Yesss I'm so excited, I'ma finally be legalll"
" You still a lil ass girl"
" a GROWN ass girl"
" that FORHEAD grown"
" Boy fuck you....alright I'm ready"

alright I'm ready"

Allabt.Ny: Chapter 18🥂liked by NotXy,YkZomar,Tink_03, and 13,284 others.

________________________

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞🏞️

I got to the event hall where her friends and family were. We were just waiting on them to arrive, I also had solai ducked off somewhere watching the whole thing. Yeah I felt bad for ratting my friend out.

" good job Jackie I honestly thought I was gone have to bust a Cap in yo ass for failing me but you did good" Solai giggled over the phone.

I didn't respond I just rolled my eyes and took a seat at the table with Nesha, Kam, jah,and Ny's granny.

" long time no see Jackie..how you been?"Nesha rubbed my hand making me jerk it away.

" i- I'm fine...it's nice seeing you"
" You sure you okay ,you look like it's a stick up ya ass" Jah tilted his head.
" I promise I'm good"
" mmm I know that look, you just did some fucked up shit "Jah giggled.
" LANGUAGE LITTLE BOY" Nys granny thumped Jah.

" shhh they pulling up" Kam said excitedly standing up.

When she walked in the room she looked absolutely stunning. A short blue dress with heals and her short curly hair. She looked so happy too.

" Happy birthdayyyy" Nesha ran to her hugging her tightly.
" I'm legalll " She smiled looking back at Xy.
________________________

The night was winding down and we were getting ready to finish eating and go home. Everyone stood up and made their heartfelt  statements about me and were gathering their things. All I could do was stare at Xyon and wonder how he got all my family and friends here.

" Thank yall for coming to my party I love yall so much and I hope yall have a safe return home" I stood up and said letting everyone know it was time to leave.

" Miss lil 18 enjoyed herself "Xy kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

He grabbed my hand and helped me out the venue.

" Happy birthday nyny " Zo said giving me one last hug.

Before I could even realize what was going on people were skattering like roaches. All I remember is loud noises and flashing lights.

_______________________

A/n: sorry for taking soooo long to update alot has been going on I promiseeee ima update soon 💕