𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Nykole 🏙️

" boy get the fuck"
" Mmcht ny open the fuckin door man."
" you left my ass no explanation fa months, nigga gone sumwhere"

I went to sit next to tink on the couch. Instead of leaving like a normal person this nigga started knocking on the door nonstop.

" WHO THE FUCK IS AT THE DOOR" Nesha yelled from upstairs. She came down the steps and opened it.

" Oh wussup Von"
" Wsg red "

He walked through the door making me roll my eyes. He began walking up the steps.

" Ny come here" he said lowly
" mm mm get sbdy else to do it"
" Ny" He said in a stern tone making my sigh and get up.

I followed behind him and I heard tink and my auntie giggling.

Ain't shit funny 😒

He grabbed my arm and gently pulled me in my room and locked the door behind us.

" Fuck is yo problem lil dude?"
" Nigga are you dumb?"

He sat on my bed and looked at me blankly.

" you dropped me off and ain't speak to me fa 3 whole months fuck outta hea"
" I had too do that shit cmon na, why tf would I just leave you fa no reason"

I stood in the middle of the room looking dumb founded.

" so you think I didn't deserve to know yo ass was gone be gone for months. Don't try to mind fuck me Dayvon."
" Mind fuck you how Nykole?" He did that lil squinty thing with his eyes when he gets mad.

" At the end of the dayvon you know you deadass wrong and until you apologize the right way you can really get the fuck"

He sat on my bed still squinting at me then slightly nodded his head and began standing up.  I leaned against my wall and watched him walk out the room.

_____________________
Short lil chapter ima start updating more frequently. 💗

I really been enjoying the ups and downs of life yktv. I got a lil stink ykyk been on my wifey shi 🤭

Love yawlllllll