𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

" Oh I got a good question, what's your favorite childhood memory?" Zo asked blowing out smoke, and passing me the wood.

" Once my mom visited me at my granny house when I was like 7...she gave me this really pretty doll and I played with it for hours. That was the last time I saw my mom alive" I explained while taking a hit of the blunt.

The room got a little quiet.

" I'm sorry for...asking sum like that"
" It's fine..umm, what's your favorite childhood memory" I passed him the blunt making ashes fall on my face.

I was laying in his lap while he played in my hair.

" My favorite memory was probably our last family reunion...it was so fun, now my family just distant honestly "
" I'm sorry to hear that"
"But on another hand my friend group is like my new family."
" must be nice, I only have two friends. Kam and jackie."
" Now u got me bozo" He smiled blowing smoke in my face.

We heard keys opening the front door.

" MarMar...I'm home "
" Hey mama"

I sat up allowing him to climb out of his bed, he grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen with him.

" and who might this be?" His mom looked at me and smiled. I guess she figured something happened cause I had on a tank top and some of his basket ball shorts.
" I'm Nykole, nice to meet you"
" I'm V...is your mother Tiffany?"
" y-yeah"
" Me and her where good..good friends. I'm so sorry for your lost" she pat my shoulder about the exit the kitchen. I smiled a little and nodded.

We walked back to Zo's room and sat next to eachother in his bed.

" Oh shit, I'm in trouble again" I said looking at my phone seeing Hella missed calls from my granny.
" finna get that ahh BEAT"
" Shut up nigga just take me home" I jumped out his bed, put on my shoes and hoodie.

"This is it"  I sighed as he pulled infront of my house.
" good luck"

I climbed out the car and before I could get in the door my granny was throwing my stuff out the house in trash bags.

" Take your stuff, you're never here so get out. You wanna act grown like you aint got no sense then you can be grown in somebody else house."

" Granny I'm not tryna be grown, it was late so I just stayed over my friends house"
" I don't care get off my property "

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the two bags she threw out. Thankfully Zo was still parked outside, he got out the car and shoved the bags in the backseat.

" Hotboxx got a free room, you can stay there"
" Alright thanks. Wait...the house ain't got roaches right?"
" Yeah, the ones that bite you in the ass while you sleep" He smirked and pulled off.

We got to Hotboxx and I walked upstairs to the free room, zo followed.

" I be in here alot soIt's all set upall you gotta do is put your clothes in the closet and dressers.

I nodded and looked around, these beautiful paintings were on the walls and ceilings. There were mushrooms,black baby angels, plants,plantes,and random art.

" I paint when I'm bored"
" you need to make it a career"
" think so?"
" Yeah fasho, you can be the black Picasso"
" u probably rightt buttt, I gotta bust a move real quick so you good for a few hours?"
" Yeah I got it"
" ight, Xy should be here in a few minutes"
" Ok, and thank you for letting me use your room"

He nodded and walked out the door.

~20 minutes later~

I was in the walk in closet hanging up my clothes.

"Well if it isn't the homeless girl"

I turned around and there was xy standing in the doorway. He was almost too tall to even be standing there. That petty sarcastic smile was plastered on his face.

" I still get more bitches than you" I walked out the closet stepping close to him making him look down at me.

" Yeah okay mega mind" He put his finger on my forehead
" back tf up off me"
"Who tf you think you is dej loaf" He burst out laughing, even though I was trying to be serious I smirked too.
" mane move"

He kept walking towards me making me walk backwards until I hit the desk behind me.

" Make me nigga" He looked in my eye trying to intimidate me. We both locked eyes for a moment then he went in for a kiss. I could feel his body heat again, and my heart began to beat fast asf.

" Yall want me to Doordash some chick fil a...or yall gone eat eachother lips?" Jackie said standing in the door like somebody mama.

------------------------
A/n : excuse errors💕