𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤🏙️

" heyy" I heard Nykole walk in the room.
" Wsp Ny"Jason replied lowly.

I couldn't fully open my eyes so it seemed like I was squinting. And I can't talk either but I can hear everything. I hear Jason expressing his feelings for me and his plans for our future everynight. It breaks my heart knowing I can't reply, agree, or disagree. This nigga said he was gone put all 10 of his kids in me I waned to said " I THINK TF NAWT" so baddd.

Ikdr #ftk- BigV🏃🏾‍♀️

" Jason can I have a minute"
" Yea" Jason said slowly standing up and walking out the room.

Ny came to the side of my bed, and grabbed my hand slowly caressing it.

" Hey tink tot how you been doing. I been thinking bout you alot, and I really been needing somebody to talk to. I miscarried Zo's baby, I gave up Amari...it's just been alot you know. I need some of your advice right now teyonna, so yo ass need to start back talking soon. I can't stay for long but ima come back tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that...and for however long I need too until you get better. I love you " She kissed my forehead and I felt her tears dropping on my face. She kissed my hand and I felt her walk away.

_____________________

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🌆

I walked out the room feeling my heart ache. I was really worried for her, and I was thinking about that zo shit but what can I do?

" Ny" Jason said lowly as I walked away making me stop and turn around.
" Yea."

" I got the money everything is handled you straight. And I got tink too, when she gets better I promise I got her"

" I know you do" I smiled softly.
" I'm saying that to let you know when she gets out you don't gotta stress. All you do is stress and I can see it in your face. Get you some rest"

I dropped my smile nodded and walked out the hospital.

__________________

Incoming call from...." Dayvon<3"

I opened one if my eyes to look at my phone, and got a little startled when I seen von's name. I haven't ate or drank anything , all I did since I got from the hospital was sleep.

" Hello?" I said with a raspy voice.
" wsg ma. What took you so long to answer"  He put his face in the camera and smiled at me.

" I just woke up" I smiled back and crawled put of bed.
" and Ian forgot lil girl what you eat today?"

I got quiet and moved my face out the camera. I ran in my kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and hot cheetos.

" cat got yo tounge?" He mugged in the camera.
" boy hush I'm eating right now" I put the food in the camera.
"That ain't food..." He paused for a minute.

He took off his head set, and looked around the room.

" JUNIOR COME HERE" He yelled to somebody in the house.
" Yes da" I heard a little voice say.

Von bend down a little and then picked up the kid.

" I'm finna be on the way to pick you up. We going out to eat so put some clothes on"
" Wait... who said I was going?" I mugged.
" Me now get ready"

Before I could say anything the nigga hung up on me bra.
_________________________

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧🏙️

As she walked out the main lobby she looked tired asl. She had on big Tru religion jeans and a pink wife beater. She looked cute but I rolled my eyes cause the shirt was short asl, and it's cold outside.