𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧

" IM F R E E "
" FUCK NIGGA FREE"
" THAT MEAN IAN GOTTA WORRY BOUT NO FUCK NIGGA CHEATIN"
" AND IM S I N G L E AGAIN"
" OUTSIDE HANGING OUT THE WINDOW W MY RATCHETT AS FRIENDS"

Me and Jah was singing together after a good doctor's appointment. He was in a good ass mood cause he got a fresh cut and some food.

" Look at you all happy " I smiled turning the music down down bit.
" even thought I can't feel my legs I'm getting back to myself...anddd I can still beat my jimmy"
" see that last part...wasn't needed" I covered my ears as we pulled up to the house.

Xy hasn't been home for the past week it's like he been avoiding me. HE PUT HIS DICK IN MY CHEST THEN GONE IGNORE ME???

The shit was getting to me but I wouldn't let it show. I had to take care of Jah and myself, worrying about that grown ass man wasn't gone do me no good.

" Where xyon bitch ass be hiding "
" I don't know and I don't care" I said rolling Jah in the house and into the living room.

______________________________

Me and Jah were having our weekly movie night, we have snacks and watch Hella movies till we pass out on the couch. I do this every Friday so we can bond and shit. This the first time we had movie night since the incident.

" Nyny I'm tired ima head up to my room" Jah yawned and scooted into his wheel chair.

He was good with getting in and out of the wheel chair now, he good with the wheel chair in general. I be chasing that nigga all around Walmart, next time ima unscrew his wheels.

" Okay ima stay down here and clean up"

I slugged off the couch half asleep and picked up the empty chip bags off the floor. While cleaning up I heard keys opening the door.

" Hey " I stood up and smiled at Xy

He looked at me and then proceeded to walk up the steps.

I wasn't finna argue with that nigga.

_____________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🌇

I felt bad for not being around Ny but Saline been threatening her. So I been fucking wit Saline this whole week to keep her from messing with Ny. But now Saline telling me to completely leave, and I'm tryna get Nykole detached so I won't feel so shitty for leaving. I dont want no harm to come to that girl and I'll do anything for her, even if that means being wit a mf ion even like.

I was washing my face in the mirror when Ny came behind me giving me a hug.

" I'm glad you're back safe"
" Glooks"

He rolled her eyes and walked away. I've never felt so shitty in my life, ever.

______________________

" You know that nigga a little slow" Zo laughed as he rolled another wood.
" A little? That nigga all the way looney" I laughed.

I hit Zo up to match and vent, he was always a good listener.

" Why you think he acting like this?"
" I don't know but what ever it is, I hope he get it together"
" ...if you really want it to work with him communicate " He took a hit of the blunt, when he blew it out I inhaled it through my mouth making him laugh.

" What if I had Corona " He smiled.
" Then I got It too"
" you crazy, but it's late and you need to get back home"
" Ion wanna go back to that house" I rolled my eyes.
" Then you going to my shit?"
" Yup" I buckled up my seat belt and slouched in the seat.
" Sayless"
_____________________

" This face mask tight asl" Zo said tryna move his face under the peel off mask.
" That means it's time to take it off"
" Peel it slow lil girl" He said flinching.
" Be still" I laughed while starting to peel off his mask.

" OUCHH"
" BE STILL ZOMAR" I burst out laughing.

After 40 minutes of him squirming and squealing like a Virgin, the mask was finally off.

" I hate you " He mugged me and sat on his bed. I closed the door to change into some boxer breifs and a wife beater.

"Quit taking pictures in my phone lil girl." Zo snatched his phone"

YkZomar: HI guyssssss🙂💕Liked by Tink_03, and 3575 others

Liked by Tink_03, and 3575 others.

" mmtch the people like it so don't complain" I rolled my eyes.
" yea yea, anyway I'm finna get some shut eye"
" Okay Zo...thank you for keeping me company today" I smiled at him making him oar my cheek.

We looked at eachother for a moment, next thing I know he's coming in for a kiss. I kissed him back, and I felt bad but I kissed him back.

__________________________

A/n: Excuse errors I didn't proof read 💕

How yall think this kiss gone effect xy and ny??