𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

" so why yo granny put you out" Jackie said dipping a waffle fry in Polynesian sauce and feeding it to me.
" So I stayed over Zo house....long story, then I came back today and she was yelling and throwing my shit out so zo said I could stay here"
" damn, she stay bugging out on you, so atleast you free"
" Fax" I agreed.

Me, Jackie, and Xy sat on the couch enjoy our meal, and watching TV. Tink and Zo were walking in together.

" wsg bozo's" Tink said plopping on the couch next to Xy
" Wsp tinker bell"Xy responded.
" guess who me and Zo ran into?"
" who?" Xy raised a eyebrow
"Saline chile"
" bro and she pregnant"
" fuck that gotta do with me?"
" nigga it's yo baby" Zo laughed.

I just listened, Ian know who tf she was. It didn't bother me tho, Xy isn't mine.

" my pull out game stronger than yo mama jawline"
" Aye chill on my mama, but that baby fasho yours,it look like she finna drop that mf too" zo sat inbetween me and jackie.
" Let's change the subject,aint nobody worried bout that crazy bitch"
" crazy?...what she do?" I say looking around.

They all just laughed and shook they head.

~later that night~

" Alright Ny me and tink finna go" Jackie stood up and gave me a hug.
" Alright text me when you home safely"
"I'm finna go home too" Xy got up, thumped my forehead and walked out.

" umm I'll be upstairs if you need me zozo"
" can I come up there and paint?"
" yeahh, I wanna see this"

We both walked up to the room, I sat on the edge of the bed and he dug in the closet grabbing his painting supplies. It was a little empty corner on the wall, next to the mirror on the dresser.

" when did you learn to paint" I took my hair out the tight puff,and shook it into a afro.
" when I was young I loved to draw and paint, over the years I got better..my mom hates it cause my dad used to paint really good too."
" why she hate it? If you don't mind me asking"
" you ask alot of questions....buttt my dad left the country to pursue his dreams,created a whole new family then passed away a few years ago"
" damn karma's a bitch"
" what you mean by that" Zo bust out laughing.
" He left yall thinking he was finna escape his life here,got out of the country and died..imagine"
" BYE ny" He laughed shaking his head.

We rambled for a little bit more until he finished his painting, I stood over him and looked down at the painting. It was a painting of me laughing.

" you like it?"
" I love it foo, you coulda made my forehead a lil smaller "
" girl hush tf up, it's perfect" He said cleaning off his brushes.

I sat on the floor next to him and helped. I can tell he didn't like people touching his brushes but he just ignored it.

" Ny ima go home before my moms start to worry, Ian tryna get put out like you" He smiled, making me punch his shoulder.
" I'm playing, but call me if you need anything" He gave me a side hug and walked out the door.

I sat back down on the floor and stared at the painting. My red curly afro was painted so perfectly, even my dimples and freckles.

I heard my door open making me jump and turn around. It was Xy again.

" Aye did I leave my jacket in here?"
" nigga you know damn well yo jacket ain't in here"
" mmcht, I asked u a simple question and here u go complicating shit" He looked around for that invisible ass jacket.
" if you wanted a good excuse to get on my damn nerves you coulda said that".
" girl shut yo trap, and why you on the floor lookin like a roach"
" lookin at a painting"
" By zo?"
" naw by Vincent van gouh"

He sucked his teeth and sat on the floor next to me to see the painting.

" niggas got a real talent, he even got yo huge ass cranium"
" that's why you got them hot dog ass lips"
"Sdfu, I'll kiss you with these mfkas too"
" i- the woman was too stunned to speak"

He grabbed me tightly by the neck and yanked me towards him. I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss but he thumped my lip.

" SIKEE" He pushed me back by the neck Making me fall over.
" i- what if that was my last stra-" I got interrupted by a phone call.

I stood up and got the phone off the bed, Xy just waited to see who it was. My heart dropped.

" Okay thanks I'll be up there in a minute" I hung up the phone with a lump developing in my throat.
" what happened mega"
" my house got shot up and my papa got hit" I struggled getting the words out.

------------------------------------
A/n: not much happened in this chapter but the next one will deff be good 💕