𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞🏙️

" Remember what we told you" A girl inna red ski mask said before throwing me out the car.

They dumped me about a 5 minute walking distance away from Xyon's house. All I had on was my bloody underclothes.

" Who is it" Ny said after I rung the doorbell.

She looked at the ring camera video and immediately opened the door pulling me into a tight hug.

" Ouch ouch let me go" I Pushed her away, my body was sore.
" Xy turn on some bath water..girl wtf happened to you" Her eyes filled with tears.
" Mmcht yo ugly ass just got out the shower" Xy came walking from his room stopping when he saw me in the living room.

He turned to the nearest bathroom and went to run a bath.

" Come up the steps ion want Jah seeing you like this" She put my arm around her shoulders and helped me up the steps.

_______________________________

𝐍𝐲🌇

I let Jackie soak a little in the tub and she didn't say much. I washed her face, and put shampoo in her hair massaging her scalp.

" I was worried sick bout you jackie"

She didn't say anything.

I rinsed her hair,put oil and leave in conditioner in it.

" Stand up so I can wash you"
" I'm good" She snatched away from me.
" I wasn't asking " I pulled her by the arms making her stand up.

I took some dove unscented and scrubbed her body. She always been allergic to strong soaps so she can only use dove unscented.

" Xy bring me a towel" I yelled out the door. He ran and handed me a Towel.

" go in the second room in the right hallway. You got fresh clothes, water and food in there. Make sure you get some sleep too" I wrapped her in a towel.

She nodded and walked to the room I told her.

" Did she tell you what happened" Xy walked in the bathroom helping me clean.
" Nope"
" She will when she's ready I guess "
" I hope so cause Im scared about what happened to her...like she just disappeared " I quickly wiped a tear from falling.
" Don't cry mama your birthday in 3 days we gonna figure it out" Xy pulled me into a hug.
" Now let's clean then ima take yo skittle head ass somewhere...special"
" Mmcht okay "
____________________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏙️

" Gotdamn How long you lil ugly ass gone take "
" Nigga it takes a minute for bad bitches to get dressed."
" only thing bad about you is your smell. NOW HURRY"

after 30 more minutes of waiting she finally opened the door.

She had on the outfit I picked out for her and a black wig.

" Ughh look at my creation..I should be a fashion designer "
" Boy I look a fool" She rolled her eyes.
" liars go to hell yk that right? But n.ewho let's take some pictures "

ewho let's take some pictures "