𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐙𝐨🌇

I decided to go to Trinas funeral when I heard Xyon bitch ass wasn't going.

I held Ny's hand and rubbed her thumb to comfort her. She had got closer with her granny so I know this one hit different.

" We all celebrated the life of our dear Trina. She was a good soul, and had a good heart. Now the family may come up and speak" The pastor said sitting down.

I was expecting ny to get up but she didn't, she just kept her head down. Everyone spoke and the last one to stand up was this dark-skinned dude with locs. Ny looked up and rolled her eyes.

" that's my dad" She whispered in my ear and I nodded.

" this is a hard day for all of us, but for me especially as Trina's first born son." He sniffles into the Mike.

" Sit yo drunk ass down" Ny said making everyone gasp, but he continued his painfully long speech.

" Love you mama, can't wait to see you again" He ended his more than 30 minute long rambling.

The service and reception ended now we went to read off the will.

" First Nesha you're granted the car collection worth 3.5 million dollars, you and Nykole also will split the insurance policy which will give you both 2 million dollars. Nykole you're left with the house and your share of money"

" I WASNT LEFT ANYTHING?" Her dad blurted out.
" Hell nawl you wasn't left nothing cause you ain't shit" Nesha rolled her eyes.

Nykoles dad just stormed out the room.
_________________________

Parked infront of Xy's house.

" You haven't talked much today, you doing good ?"
" Ain't much I got to say..." She shrugged.
" when you ready to talk I'll be here you know that"
" Thank you zo, you're a real one " She finally cracked a smile and hugged me.

She had on that perfume I like, my sheets smell like it too.
_____________________

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🏙️

I walked through the front door and took my heels off. I just wanted to go to take a shower and go to sleep, I didn't even feel like arguing with Xy.

I stumbled up the steps into my room and what do I see....Xyon and Saline butt ass naked FUCKING in our bed.

" So this why you couldn't come to the funeral..I'll be here to get my things tomorrow"

They stopped and Xy tried to run after me.

" Ny bro...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the shit I been putting you through"

" no, you got it mission accomplished I guess"

" I really do love you"
" Love and real it's a feeling..I'd rather you hate me and be loyal" I called nesha to pick me up.

Xy stood on the porch until she pulled up and when I walked to the door he kept trying to grab me.

" Ny please don't go, please just listen I had too do it." He pulled at my arms but I just jerked away.

" Moveee" I opened the passenger seat door, he slammed it.

" Aye Motherfucker ima need you to step 50 feet away from my mother fucking neice or ima blow a hole the size of the grand canyon in yo cranium...do you understand" Nesha hopped out the car pointing her gun at him.

He nodded and stepped away from the car allowing me to get in, then we sped off.
__________________________

" So what exactly happened Ny" Nesha asked as we were walking into my granny house that's now mine.

" This nigga been hiting on me and I didn't say nothing then I came home today walked I the room and he fuckin his 'baby mama' in our bed" I opened the door rolling my eyes when I seen my dad sitting on the couch.

" Hey yall"He smiled.
" Why you here" Nesha cut on the lights.
" Tori put me out again so I been staying in here. Yall would know if yal actually came to visit mama"

" Boy stfu you just started coming around Nesha sat on a bar stool.
" At least I was around during her final days"
" Ion wanna hear yall argue but dad lemme tell you something. You lucky I didn't FUCK YOU UP standing at MY granny funeral crying them fake ass tears. Don't let that stupid shit happen ever a fucking gin or ima break my foot off in yo ass...understand?"

" Who you talkin-"
" NIGGA DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"I interrupted him. He just nodded his head.

I stumbled up to the bathroom and took off my clothes. Looking in the mirror at my naked body I had flashbacks of all the places Zo had touched. My waist,leg, thigh, arms, he touched every part of my body that night.

I stood in the shower and let the water run over me while having a flashback.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

He scooped me off the bed and carried me to the bathroom, kissing me all the way there. He sat me on the sink and pulled my boxer breifs off.

" Stop looking at my coochieeee" I blushed out of nervousness.

" Girl shut up, yo coochie pretty asl" He got on his knees, grabbed my legs and started kissing my thighs. He started from where my knee is and went all the way to my groin, then softly started kissing my coochie.

I held on to the counter as he slipped 2 warm fingers in making me gasp. He looked me in my eyes and smiled, then started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

He picked me up and put me on his shoulders and started swirling his touch and sucking on my clit. I buried my fingers in his locs and held on, my legs started shaking and everything.

_________________

" NY" Nesha snapped me out my daydream.
" Yes?"
" Im leaving, you good ?"
" Yeah"

I grabbed my rag and started to wash up trying not to have flashbacks.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

" Yeah baby keep bouncing on this dick " He gripped my ass cheeks while I was bouncing.

I felt that shit all in my stomach, legs,and back. I was screaming uncontrollably making him look me I'm the eyes and smile.

He pushed me up against the wall and was sucking on my neck, while stuffing himself deep inside me.

" OMFG ZOMAR" I dug my nails in his back while shaking, he kept going and I really thought I was finna cry. Cream was running alll down my legs.

" Unt unn take all my shi, you doing so good keep going " He firmly grabbed my face and made me look him in the eye.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

____________________
A/n: short boring chapter sorry guysss🙂👍🏾

Excuse errors I'm toooo lazy to proof read.