𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭

𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫 🌆
" looks like you have mail sir" My secretary said sitting a letter on my desk.

I was going to leave it where it was because it didn't look important. But something kept pestering me to open it so I did.

Dear Zo

I have so much to get off my chest but firstly I want to apologize for not hearing you out. I jumped to conclusion and that was one of the worst decisions i ever made in my life. You have done nothing but be there for me,love me,nurture me, and pour into me for as long as I have known you. You've stood by me when I had no one and for that I will always be so so so appreciative of you. Sorry me and tink couldn't make it to your paint gallery. Tink was in the hospital fighting for her life after being shot and... I miscarried our child. Besides that I hope life takes you beautiful places and I hope you get everything you deserve and desire. I'll love and respect you forever...

- From Nykole with love

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏙️

I finally got my life together. I moved into something smaller, got clean, and got therapy. The judge told me everything I needed to do to gain full custody of my daughter. It took months but I did it.

" Mr Xyon I am honestly proud of you...I didn't have much faith in you but you proved me wrong...So for that I grant you full custody of your daughter" The judge said smiling at me.

I felt a huge sense of relief come over my body finally feeling like I got my life under control. After I lost Nykole and Jah my life went to shit then I couldn't even keep my daughter.

I knew I wasn't getting my girl back but I can try to fix everything else.

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🌌
6 months later

Me and Von put aside our differences eventually when he actually apologized for his wrongs. It wasn't a bullshit apology it was real and what I have with him is real. I've felt love but this was somethin different. Not because of the material shit,or the sex, nothing physical but our connection was something I've never had before.

" Baby we're homeeee"
" MOMMY WE HOMEEEE"

I heard Dayvon and junior come through the front door,I was in the kitchen making dinner.

" Hey boys" I smiled turning around to greet them. Junior jumped down from Von's arms and ran to his room.

" Hey beautiful " He gently grabbed my face and kissed my forehead.
" and Hey princess" He crouched down to kiss my stomach.

I was now 5 months pregnant with our daughter.

" What you whipping up?"
" I finished making dinner now I'm mixing up a cake"
" Bet let me help" he said washing his hands.

He then came up behind me putting his hands underneath mine and we both started mixing the batter.

" Alright now let's taste it" I turned around and smiled at him.

He scooped some batter out the bowl with his finger and swiped it on my nose.
" Wowwww" I said laughing, he then licked it off.

*doorbell rings*

" Nasty ass" I pushed him away from me and headed towards the door.

I had a messy bun and a apron on covered in flour, and I was waddling a like one of them pregnant ladies off the movies.

" Hello I'm sorry I look a mess I just got done-" I stopped talking when I relized who was at the door.

" Baby who is it?" Von yelled from the kitchen.
" Um an old friend" I yelled back.