𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

It had been 2 weeks since I left Xy and he still calls me everyday. I went and got all my shit and moved into my dream apartment. I had time to save so I was able to get a high rise penthouse and I don't pay rent cause I get money letting people rent my house.

Sitting on the couch I got a text from tink.

𝖳𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅🧚🏾‍♀️: 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒, 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒

𝖬𝖾: 𝖬𝗆𝖼𝗁𝗍 𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌😭🙄

Allabt

Allabt.Ny: me nd tinkerbell🧚🏾‍♀️
Liked by Tink_03, YkZomar, NotXy and 3,385 others

Me, tink, and this lightskin nigga was chatting it up on the bar stools

" Ny this my friend Jason, he the one who threw this party"
" Nice to meet you" I turned and smiled at him.

Ion like lighskin niggas ts is veryyyy...childish to me but he was decent ig. Short curly hair, Hella tattoo's nice teeth and he smelt like weed and cologne. He had a nice beard on him too and I like beards.

" Nice meeting you too, I never seen you around before " He firmly shook my hand.
" cause her ass always in the houseee, I had to get her outside. ITS HOT OUTSIDE SHE FINNA BE WITH MEEE"Tink pulled me into a sloppy hug, she was drunk as hell. I stayed kinda sober so I could drive us home.

Back that azz up came on, me and tink gave eathother that look and she immediately snatched me by the hand and got on the dance floor.

Girl you working wit some ass yeah
You bad yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash yeah
His last check

Tink was throwing that mfka all the way back on me, I couldn't do nothing but hype her up. I almost couldn't keep up, she was twerking in a split,on the floor,standing up, bending over.

Before I know it, me being sober is out the window. I'm mixing Hennessey and duce with no chaser. Somebody even had shrooms, me and tink was fucked up.

_________________________

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧🌇

I kept a close eye on the girls, letting them have they fun but making sure they didn't get hurt cause niggas be weird. They was pouring drinks in eachother mouth, smoking, kissing, taking shrooms. It was around 3 am and they was both fucked up so I decided to drive them back to tink house.

" Cmonnn junkies" I grabbed them both off of a table and threw them over my shoulders. They obliged and sat in the backseat.

" Wait can we make a pit stop" Tink smirked at me and tapped my shoulder.