𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧🌇

"Tayvion Bennett??" Kahlil looked surprised.
" Yeah what about em" Mookie shrugged.
" His daddy is Oscar, his mama is Val crazy ass, and his Brother is Dayvon "
" Ion think it would be a good idea to do this " Kahlil shook his head.
" Money is money ion give a fuck who we gotta knock off. My mama need this surgery"
" You right, I just hope this is smart"
________________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏙️

Words couldn't explain what I was feeling. I real life was stuck for a moment. Ny was screaming and pulling on my clothes, and I was just standing there still processing it all. She shoved me in her passenger seat and sped straight to the highway. We was hitting mail boxes, swerving pedestrians, running red lights. We even almost swerved in a ditch, everything was in slow mo while Ny was crying and panicking.

We drove up to the hospital and I still was sitting in the passenger like a dummy while she jumped out the car.

" Xyon bro come on" She pulled me out the car, I still didn't know wtf was going on.

" NESHA HOW BRO, HOWWW" Ny violently shook Nesha shoulders.

I really couldn't belive my brother was dead.

_____________________
𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭🌃

" Dayvon you really ain't shit " My baby mama Was putting her hands all in my face.
" Well I can leave..." I stood up and got my keys off the counter.
" Walk out that door and I swear to God it's over"
" Bye" I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the door.

Can't belive she really thought I needed her,delusional. Bitch had me fucked up so ima hit the bar to clear my mind. Being big don't mean shit to me I still pop out to the best Bar in the Raq.

When I pulled up it was only one black BMW in the parking lot. Probably a nigga tryna drink away his sorrows like me.

When I got to the bar area it was a girl in some baggy jeans, pink cropped wife beater, ginger hair, and a pink beanie. She looked good from behind but I wasn't worried bout no bitches.

" Heyyy Von what can I get you today"
" Oh Unc you already know how I like it"

He smiled and started making my drink, I looked at the girl from the corner of my eye . She was sniffling and wiping tears, while sipping.

" Unc slide her a drink, on me"

He chuckled and nodded, I wasn't tryna flirt or nun just felt a lil sorry.

She looked up when Unc gave her the shot then looked at me and mouthed thank you. No matter how much I wanted to avoid it I still got up and sat next to her.

" Snotty ass nose" I fake mugged her. She looked up with watery red eyes and tried to Crack a smile.
" Nah fr why you crying ma?"
" It's alot..."
" I got time"

She side eyed me then looked back down.

" i lost my papa, got snaked out by my best friend,lost my granny, lost my little brother. I'm just trying not to fall back into depression and shit." Her voice got shakey,I could tell she had a lump in ha throat.

" The world tell you to be strong, be tough, if you cry you a bitch...all that shit but to be honest it's okay to feel sad. But falling into depression ain't necessary, cause the longer you live the more loved ones you gone see die"

She nodded processing everything I had said.

" Thank you for that, i really...really needed that bruh. I really been falling apart lately"

We say there talking for hours, laughing together, talking bout deep shit. Ian never met a female so mature other than my mama honestly. Modern bitches be so dense, it was refreshing to talk to somebody who had some typa knowledge and who could relate.

" It was so nice to meet you....um I never got your name"
" Von..it's Dayvon but people call me von"
" Well it was nice to meet you Von, I'm Nykole but people call me Ny"
" Igh, If you ever see me again don't be a stranger"
" Fasho" She smiled and walked out the bar.

I got there around 2 in the morning and it was daylight outside by the time I left.
_______________________

I was sitting on the couch eating chips watching me and Jah's favorite show. I couldn't help but cry, the tears were pouring uncontrollably. I remember what Von said and realized it was okay for me to feel what I'm feeling. Today was Jah's funeral and I got up to get ready but I couldn't walk out the door. I feel bad for not going but I just couldn't see his little body in that casket. His precious little body...in. a. Casket.

I got a knock at the door, I could tell it was Xyon cause he got a special knock he do on everybody door.

" Ion feel like argu-" he tried to say as I opened the door, I wasn't tryna hear shit he was talking bout I just jumped in his arms. I needed a big hug, he did too. He held onto me so tight I felt his heart beating on my chest.

" I know I knowww" I held him as he broke down in my arms.

We both sat on the floor in the hallway bawling.

" My lil nigga bro, he did nothing to nobody" His voice was shakey, he was so vulnerable.

__________________

A/n: rip Jah 🙁

VOTE ND COMMENT