Chapter 16

I listened as Adam told me the story that his kidnapper told him. "So you are to kill Luther," I said.

"Yes and after that I'm free." He said.

"My dad would never hurt him." She said.

"I can't believe him. I trusted him." I said slamming my hand onto a rock. "I trusted him as well," Matt said.

"How could I be so stupid?" I asked myself. My son's kidnapper was someone I trusted and confided in. He was so going to pay for this. "Mom what are you thinking?" Adam asked.

"If I know vampires they won't just let you live. He'll hurt you and as a mother, I won't let that happen not after just getting you back." I said.

"Mom I'm a werewolf. I'm fine." He said.

"He needs to pay. Not just for taking you, but for playing me." I said.

"What you thinking?" Claire asked.

"Evil plan I hope," Matt said.

"How much do you love my son?" I asked Victoria. "He's my mate. I'll protect him over anyone." Victoria said.

"Then you might have defied your father and his wishes," I said.

"Anything to protect Adam." She said. Adam grabbed her hand and gave her a comforting squeeze. I told them my plan and everyone seemed on board. "Do they have to die?" Victoria asked.

"If they don't they'll come after us and no one will be free. Like you said only me and Adam can actually hurt another vampire." I said.

"I just think we could try something else," Victoria said.

"They kidnapped me, Vic," Adam said.

"They stole my life from me. They deserve to lose theirs in return." I said.

"All of this is to protect Adam right?" She asked.

"Right," I said.

"Is so that we can be free," Adam said.

"All of you," Claire said.

"As a family," Matt added.

"Then I'm in," Victoria said. We all cheered and went over the plan seeing as once tomorrow came our plan would be in motion and I'd finally get my revenge.

-----------------

Authors Note:

Only 2 chapters remaining