Chapter 12

I sat on the floor with all the books scattered everywhere. My laptop sat in front of me. My front door opened and Claire, Matt, and Blaine entered. "What are you doing?" Blaine asked

"Working," I said.

"So he did talk to you," Claire said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not lifting my head up from the books. "Terry." She said.

"No one has come here all day. Trust me I've been here all day." I said.

"What are you looking for?" Matt asked. "I just discovered that I didn't bury my son," I said.

"Of course you did Aly. I was there." Claire said. "That wasn't Adam. That was someone else which means Adam is somewhere." I said.

"How do you know where to look?" Matt asked. "Luther told me that he's in the forbidden land," I said.

"I've heard that name before," Claire said. "Where?" I asked.

"My parents used to argue about me when I was younger." She said.

"I've only heard rumors about it," Matt said. "You're not planning on going. Are you?" Blaine asked.

"That's my son Blaine. I'll do anything to get him back." I said.

"I'm going to kill him," Blaine said.

"Kill who?" I asked.

"The people that took your son silly," Blaine said. "Okay. Not before I so though." I said.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said.

"I know," Claire said.

"What," I said. Claire grabbed my laptop and typed something into the search engine. It took her about 5 minutes to find what she was looking for. There was an old amusement park called 'The Forbidden Land'. It's been closed for years so its a perfect place to hideout. "How'd you know?" Matt asked. "I remembered why my parents were arguing. They were talking about how to tell me that the forbidden land was being closed because I loved that place." She said.

"I seriously love your memory," I said.

"My memory loves you too." She said. I saved the directions and printed them out. "So who's coming with me," I said referring to Blaine, but he was gone. "I'm coming for sure," Matt said. Even if Blaine didn't want to come Matt would. He was someone that I could depend on no matter what. "I'm coming," Claire said.

"It's too dangerous," I said.

"I'm an adult thank you very much." She said. "You could get hurt," I said.

"I know you'd let nothing bad happen to me. Let's test that." She said.

"What about Terry?" I asked.

"All you gotta do is give him a quick snap." She said. Matt laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just don't get mad when you find out your fiancé was found dead." I said.

"I know you wouldn't do that." She said. "You know me all too well," I said.

"I'm the best best friend ever." She said. "Indeed you are," I said.

"Let's meet in an hour at the park," Matt said. "Deal," I said.

"Deal," Claire said. They left and I started packing clothes and I went to change my clothes.