Chapter 11

"Alyson I think it'd be best if you calm down," Luther said.

"Did they kill my son?" I asked.

"Yes," Luther said.

"Why'd you save me? You should have saved him." I said.

"You have more of a chance. He didn't if I tried to save him he would have still died." Luther said. Anger released from my body and was replaced with bitterness. The same bitterness that I was filled with before I met Matt. For the first time since I'd discovered I was a vampire I cried. I let every emotion I had go. Pain, hurt, sadness, anger everything was leaving my body as tears. Luther wrapped his arms around my unstable body. "Shhh, my child. There's more." He said.

"What else could possibly go wrong?" I asked. "That boy you buried wasn't your son," Luther said.

"What do you mean that wasn't my son?" I asked.

"Adam is alive." He said.

"No, you said he died," I said.

"I said I didn't turn him, but that doesn't mean someone else didn't." He said. "Where is he?" I asked.

"Listen to me, Alyson." He said.

"Where is my son?" I asked.

"They thought that he would inherit your power so they took him-" Luther began. "That's not what I asked you, Luther. Where on Earth is my son?" I asked impatiently. "With them." He said. "Who and where are they?" I asked. "It's forbidden." He said.

"I don't give a flying fuck if their feathers. They have something that belongs to me. So where the hell are they, Luther?" I asked.

"In the forbidden land." He said.

"Can you be more fucking obvious. I'm running out of patience here." I said.

"Could've fooled me." He said. I grabbed Luther by his neck a threw him into the wall. "You really shouldn't mess with an angry mother," I said.

"That's all I can tell you. They're on the forbidden land. No one knows where it is." He said.

"You better hope it exists," I said leaving the house. "You can't go there. That's what they want." Luther yelled.

"I guess it's their lucky day," I said under my breath still walking. I had no idea where I was going, but I was a mama on a mission, get back my son at any cost.