Chapter 15

Old Fells Church was dingy and muddy everywhere. "Why would we meet here?" I asked myself. I made Clair and Matt say as far back as possible just in case this was a sick joke of Luther's. "Alyson is that you?" A voice asked.

"Victoria," I said.

"It's me." She said.

"It's me," I said.

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

"He's here he just needs to make sure that you're his mom." She said.

"I have a marking just like him on my back," I said.

"Would you mind if I see it?" She said.

"Of course," I said removing the part of my shirt where my marking laid. When I turned back around I saw a very handsome young man standing beside Victoria. "Hi." He said. I smiled tears pricking my eyes.

"Hi," I said back. With one swift movement we were hugging and I was crying hysterically into his shirt. "I've spent so many nights worrying about you," I said.

"I spent nights wondering who you are." He said.

"Are you okay are you being fed properly and are you eating healthy?" I asked my parental side coming out. He smiled and laughed lightly whipping away the tears from my eyes. "I promise I'm healthier than a horse." He said.

"I take care of him," Victoria said.

"How's dad?" Adam asked.

"We're not together anymore. After you supposedly died I felt like living wasn't an option anymore." I said.

"Mom." He said.

"I loved you more than life itself and I could bear living without you, my one and only son," I said.

"Thank god your okay." He said.

"Son, who took you?" I asked. It was time to finally learn where my son has been for two years.