Chapter 5

There were knocks at my door. Thinking it was Matt I rushed to open it. I could smell that it wasn't Matt, but Stew. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Hurry up I'm expecting someone," I said. Stew stepped in and his eyes went amazed. My house was now clean. Pictures of me and Adam together. I even had pictures of my parents up. My fridge was full of food and I even had a secret compartment for blood. My bed was made and I was fully dressed and ready. "Place looks good. You almost remind me of my wife." He said.

"What do you want Stew?" I asked.

"If you think about cheating on me with  lover boy then I will have no choice, but to take you to court." He said.

"Please Stew you know I'll win. Especially since your the one engaged." I said. He snarled and I laughed. "You are pushing your luck." He said. "Same as you," I said.

"Am I interrupting?" Matt asked.

"Yes." Stew said.

"Nope," I said grabbing my jacket and putting it on. "Alyson let me ask you something." Stew said.

"What Stew," I said running low on patience. "If you could do everything over and fix what you've done would you?" He asked.

"I'd fix the fact that my son is dead, but when me and you have now would stay the same," I said and pushed him out the house as me and Matt were leaving to go spy on Luther some more. It has become something of a habit for us.