Chapter 13

Blaine POV:

I burst through the front door of Luther's house and saw him looking out the window. "Hey, brother," Luther said.

"Shut up," I said.

"Did you tell her what you did?" He asked.

"Why lead her there?" I asked.

"She deserves to know that I'm not the bad guy," Luther said.

"Neither am I. She cares for me and won't believe you over me." I said.

"You might want to relocate her son otherwise your dead." He said.

"Whatever," I said flipping over a table with one hand. "I bet you wish you could kill me." He said.

"I will be able to once her son comes of age," I said.

"What happens if he's not like her?" He asked.

"There's no time for negativity brother," I said. I had to face the truth that Luther might be right. I had a good reason for making Alison's son. My brother took away my life and it was my job to take away his. "I'll see you on your death bed brother." He said.

"Not unless you die before me," I said. I dashed out of his house and to 'The Forbidden Land'. "Daddy, what are you doing here?" My daughter asked.

"We'll be under attack and we need to relocate," I said.

"Why? Who's going to attack?" She asked.

"We just need to relocate for a little while. I promise it's nothing to worry about." I reassured.

"What's going on?" Adam asked. I looked at him and then remembered his mother. She loved him and she'd die for him, but the worst memory of all was taking him from her and yet she still fought to protect him. "Adam," Victoria said. "Mr.Blaine is everything okay?" Adam said.

"Everything's fine. We just need to relocate for a little while." I said.

"How long?" He asked.

"I promise it won't be forever. You'll be with Victoria, but she'll stay here for a bit before meeting us." I said. His eyes glistened with worry like his mother's eyes always did. Guilt was going to be the death of me, but once Luther was dead everything would be fine. "You're looking rather pale dad," Victoria said.

"I'm fine buttercup. Come with me, Adam." I said.

"I'll see you sook Vic." Adam said.

"Promise." Victoria said.

"Remember once they arrive you come to us. Do not attack." I said.

"I got it." She said. I nodded and walked away with Adam following me. I could sense his uneasiness of leaving Victoria here unprotected, but I knew my daughter. She was much like her mother in many ways and that's another reason why Luther must die. He killed my one and only love just for the fun of it. To watch me suffer, but what he didn't know was that I had a daughter that awaited revenge for her mother's death. "Is my mother coming?" Adam asked.

"Adam," I said.

"She'll understand I know it." He said.

"Let's just kill my brother and be done," I said.

"Then I can go back with my mom?" He asked.

"You have my word," I said. Guilt started to fill me again. Adam was a great kid, but once Luther was dead Adam had to go to. I couldn't very well have a part vampire, vampire slayer running around the earth with his part vampire, vampire slayer mom.