Chapter 3

I was snug under my bed sleeping the night away when furious pounding on my door began. I climbed out of bed furious and stormed into the living room. The curtains were shut and Matt was sleeping on my couch, how cute. I opened the door and before I could be grateful that Matt fixed it when Stew walked in. I hadn't seen him in so long and honestly whatever spark we had before was long gone. "What the hell is this?" He barked a question. Matt woke up and stood up off the couch. "Divorce papers," I answered calmly. "Why didn't you sign. I just want to get remarried." He said.

"Should I go," Matt asked.

"Who the heck are you?" Stew asked.

"My cop boyfriend." I joked.

"Cute Alyson really cute." Stew said.

"I try my best," I said.

"Just sign the dang papers." He said.

"Did you realize that I won't sign the papers because you want me too," I said. "Ugh." He said and stormed out the house slamming the door behind you. "Good seeing you again," I said.

"I have a proposition for you," Matt said. "What is it?" I asked.

"You help me train and I'll help kill the vampire that took your son away." He said. "Why exactly do I need your help to find him?" I asked.

"Vampires tried once before to take him down, but he had witches cast a spell so that no vampire can harm another vampire from their bloodline except if it is for their mate." He said.

"Seriously," I said.

"I need you and you need me." He said. "Why do you need me?" I asked.

"I need a vampire's help and I trust you." He said.

"You're psychotic you know that right," I said. "Is that a yes?" He asked