Chapter 2

I climbed out of bed my head pounding for something to go into my system. I pulled out another bottle of beer and took a sip. To my dislike, I threw it up. Lately, nothing was staying down in my system. "Why the hell is happening to me?" I asked myself. I walked into the bathroom and splashed water onto my face at the same time the bite from two years ago appeared on my neck again and burned. I gripped onto the mark thinking  I was hallucinating, but I wasn't the pain was too real. I walked out of the bathroom and began growing weak. I felt a scream escape my lips as the pain in my neck grew with more pain. I waited for blackness to consume, but it didn't. My door burst open and I saw Matt. I couldn't decide whether I should be happy he was here or pissed that he broke my door. He scooped me in his arms and took me to his car. I wish I could have fought back, but the pain was too great. There was a lot of ruckus surrounding me, but I could do nothing. I looked at Matt who looked scared and worried. People started yelling at him, but he just glared at them and they shut up. Something about him seemed dangerous and inviting to me. I couldn't help my eyes, but wonder to his neck. The thought of me biting him floated around my thoughts. "Help her," Matt said.

"I cannot Matt. You know what she is." Another voice said. "Please. She needs help." Matt said.

"Your father would disapprove of this." The unfamiliar voice said again.

"Let me handle my father just help her," Matt said. I was gently laid down on something and I felt something warm touch my lips. I was curious to figure out what it was so I licked my lips. It was something that I never tasted before. I opened my mouth wide as if waiting for more. More came falling down my throat. When it stopped I felt myself grow hungry for more. I jumped off the table quickly. It was too quick for any human to perform. Matt was wrapping his arm. "What did you give me?" I asked.

"Blood." He said. I burst out in tears laughing harder than I ever did in a long time. As if I'd drink blood like some vampire. "You almost had me there Matt. Seriously what did you give me." I said. He unwrapped his arm to reveal a slash through it. I felt the hunger to drink more, but I did my best to stop it. "I wasn't lying to you." He said. "Why would I drink blood?" I asked. "We'll your a vampire." He said.

"I'm a what," I said.

"Your a vampire and I need your help." He said. "How did I become this vampire?" I asked him.

"You were bitten obviously." He said.

"Over two years ago," I said.

  "Your maker must really need your vampire now." He said.

"Forget my maker. He killed my son." I said. "I understand that." He said.

"Really did he kill your son?  Did you lose everything in one night?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Then you don't understand," I said