DIY Dyed ombre Denim Shorts

Hello everybody hope you will enjoy this tutorial reading. It's quite simple and easy way to do your own shorts. Just get some old jeans and the best size is the bigger size (one size bigger...Your own decision)

1) Old pairs of jeans (denim)

2) bleach + textil color (if you want to use your own fantasy :))

3) Scissors

4) pen

5) knife

6) Decorations (If you want to use something to arange your ombre short..Sure!...By: Studs, beads)

Measure by your pen where you gonna choose your lenght. After measuring your lenght cut it then and use a knife and choose some different areas to rugged your cutted jeans.  Separate the cut slowly and find a piece to rugged it! Use your own fantasy to make it more fun. So after the play just put your shorts under the sterelized bleach (Bleach and water). You can bleach it in the bottom or in the middle just choose your favorite. If you like to add some color just use it. It doesn't really matter if you use ordinary food color just something! After the bleaching process decorate it with studs, beads or whaat you want to do with it. It doesn't matter.

I will add some video and photo for you guys!

Bye!

Please like it and coment down below I love ya! It really helps me! If you need something just ask. I'm here for you!