DIY Circular skirt

• Dedicated to Iveta Lưu

So, here is the winner of the new set of Balenciaga rings it's KimberleyKim mostly known as Ivet. 

Here is the DIY for circular skirt or known as skater skirt. This skirt was and still is mostly worn and everywhere and my wattpad follower asked me to do something simple and doable, if that word exists and at the end I will talk about something interesting. Oh, but here is a quick review how the skirt pattern would look like.

SKIRT PATTERN:

if you want to be sure how to do the skirt let's prepare some square pape and fold it into a square shape. You'll need to calculate  two measurement.. > the ray for the waist opening and the lenght. The waist rayis basically on the third corner (counting from the first left corner). The lenght skirt is up to you. 

You'll need:

Scissors and tape

Pins

Zipper

Fabric (any you buy, choose.)

chalk

1) Take your waist measurement and divide it two times π or your waist measurement / 6, 2832 > for an explain it's for finding your ray of the waist.

SAMPLE :

R= waist/ (2x π)

For a little add your tape on the third corner and measure your ray wasit result.

2) Then lenght of skirt plus 1 plus R

3) Mark by the chalk the R measurement from the third folded corner.

4) Then mark the lenght skirt measurement 2) as well.

5) Make sure your math counts are rught (;

6) Cut the back seam of the skirt zipper, this is optional you can add the zipper on your left side of your waist or on the back side.

7) You need a waist band the widht is your waist measure plus 2 on each side it's basically seam allowance.

8) Fold the waist band in two and stitch the two layers together widht is 5/8, seam allowance.

9) Pin the waist band along the waist line and sew with 5/8 seam allowance.

10) You can overstitch the waist band for a more finished look.

11) Now measure the zipper lenght and mark it. Pin it and sew the back seam from the bottom to that mark.

12) Once that back seam is sewn, fold the  seam at 5/8, pin the zipper in place and sew it over the fold. 

And you are finished it can take long but you will not regret it, if you want to ask don't be shy, this DIY manual needs more comments. But let's get back what I wanted to talk about, I will sooner or later add new book > DIY food and DIY beauty and hair this books will be something really original I was thinking through and you will not regret to read. So keep updating...

What should I do next?

For few months I will be mute off so you know, school is coming and starting... 

Mac

Be unique and use your imagination.