DIY Mesh Hem Skirt

Hey everyone! So this is new chapter DIY Mesh Hem Skirt so I decided to write about it simply and quickly. The reason why I add it here is because I like mesh fabric. It's simple and chic perfect for autumn, summer, spring and even a winter... So for every season -_-. There's a lot about mesh skirt you can google it and there will be smashing a lot of designs. I will put there an image so you can inspire. Also I will add a link so make sure you will click on the link!

Dedication is for Darkness and Light! Check out her gorgeous story like:

I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know

Our Love Will Be Remembered

The Eight Time

The Spawns

You'll need: 

Pencil skirt

5' mesh stretch fabric

scissors

needles

sewing machine

1. Mark the height where you want to sew the mash. By that you will pinch there a needle so you can signalized it by a chalk. 

2. Cut the lenght where you already marked the way you want to sew the stretch mash fabric.

3. When you will be done with the cutting don't forget to wrap the mesh around your skirt. (circumference + 2 inches). Don't forget to keep 5 inches strip of fabric.

4. Lay a mesh stretch fabric on top of your skirt and secure it with needles around your skirt, pin the ends together and sew to get the same circumference as the skirt. And sew the top of your hem skirt. Flip the inner seam and over- stitch to sew it.

5. Now use your already cut- out skirt part and flip the bottom part of your skirt inside out and pin over sheer fabric. Sew the bottom hem. If you want to make your skirt shorter you can stitch it/sew it far from the hem. 

That's all you are done now go and make your own!

I will put here the tutorial and some link so you can watch if you didn't understand the way I wrote it (:

Source: google.com, boatpeoplevintage.com