DIY WHS Elbow Patch

Why am I going to kick here elbow patch. And there's a catch... Well you should know elbows patch are oval cut out from any fabric sew at elbow are. (Oblivously) And I came out when I was browsing threw the internet ans saw some picture of a heart shape elbow patch. So here's is how you will do it.

WHS- Wool Heart Shape

You'll need:

a wool sweater

a 36 gauge felting needle

a piece of dense foam cut to size or needle mat (sponge)

some wool roving

a 3″ heart cookie cutter (not necessary, you can also draw it by pancle or chalk)

an iron

At first thing you need is a wool sweater now to let you know without a wool sweater you cannot actually use wool roving. I tried to use it on any type of sweaters, t-shirt, but it doesn't work if you don't have a wool material to pinch the wool roving by a needle to stick it on a sweater.

So as you read before you need a wool sweater. And getting a heart shape you need a 3" heart cookie cutter. Before it make sure you place inside your sleeves a sponge anything that will secure to stick in bettwen sleeve. Now place a heart cookie or your own choice and fill it with wool roving then grab a felting needle and start to stabbling the wool roving until it will be flat and smooth. Carefully peel your sweater off your sponge and continue the same process on the other side. Iron your WHS elbow patch and there you have it!

And if you don't have any wool sweater or any wool roving just go grab some fabric make your own shape and then sew it. Use your fantasy.

Also check out honestlywtf.com I will but the link