DIY Platform shoes

Hello my all time readers, followers or people who come here randomly. Today is a nice day it's 18.8: 2014 and I'm right now very busy, but I wanted to share with you guys this awesome tutorial on platform #flatform shoes, they are litterally everywhere. The awesome thing is that this is dedicated to a person who asked me to do it. And don't forget about the giveaway it's still on till 28 of August :) So make some DIY things.

AND LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC. If you have no idea what is a flatform or platform shoe, they are similiar to creepers, but they are a little different.  Basically platform shoe is a sneaker with a high platform about 3- more inches high..

What  you'll need:

Pair of Canvas Sneakers

Pairs of Inexpensive Flip Flops (4 or more)

Large Tube of E6000 Permanent Glue or glue gun or shoe glue

Clamps or Rubber Bands

Optional:

Acrylic paint or a fabric paint

Spay printer

You can also use a holographic paper or anything printed so you can glue it on the sneaker.

1) Paint your sneaker, this is optional if you want to decorate your sneakers.

2) Trim your flip flops. First trim off  and remove the straps of all four flip flops and remove the pieces from the holes. Trace the outline of your shoe onto the flip flop with a pen and cut the outline.

3) Glue the flip flops together, make sure they are firmly and perfectly glued together with the sneaker. Let them dry for about a day or for four hours, you should do this outside, also set something heavy like weights or books on the flip flops, and wipe out any excess glue that came out by the squeezing.

4) Then after it's dried use a glue gun or the shoe glue. Glue the top of the flip flops and the sneaker and squeezed them together, use a rubber bands to bind them together and put the weights on the top and let them dry 24 hours. 

5) They might look a little ugly then use a fabric and cover it around the high flip-flops or some decorating things.

And that's all finito! If you didn't get anything, don't be ashamed and ask me down bellow, I would be happy to answer your questions.

I will video right there, the girl talk spanish and her sound could be at least annoying but it's the perfect example as I was describing here. 

Geez... I'm now sewing pleated skirt, I might add it here as a DIY, but I would doubt that someone would understand me.. my describing would be confused the counting, cutting and sewing and the really important thing is the beggining of the drawing, drafting, scribing...