DIY Stretchy Tattoo necklace

90s stretcgy choker necklace, these things are now getting back into 21 century.

You'll need:

Fishing line or anything stretchy.. (magic strain)

Scissors

Paper,( binder) clip

1) Take the fishing line or the magic strain and make it around two arms lenght. And cut the selected amount you will use.

2) In order to happen eqqualling on each side to evening out the size and then clip it out with a paper clip onto a book or any hard surface.

(HINT: You have two strings the left side and the right side)

3) On the left side you will make the loop and on the right side you are going inside the loop. After that on the ride side you will make the loop and on the left side you will going inside. It's only alternating the strings nothing more. Repeat the proces.

Shall I explain it again?

4) So basicly at the beginning you started on the left side making the loop then on the right side it will going inside the string. Now the next step, you already have the loop on the other side (right side), and the left side is just going to loop on the right side . It might be confusing, but after practising you will get used to it, it's really simple.

And if you still didn't understand me, there will be a video and a picture,