DIY Rhinestone necklace

You’ll need:

a rhinestone necklace 

4 skeins of embroidery floss

darning needle

wire clippers

scissors

lobster clasp

jump ring

chain & crimp ends (optional)

1. Start by cutting approximately 16-19 strands of embroidery floss at about 2.5 times the length of the rhinestone necklace. Gather all 15-18 strands and tie a knot, leaving 3 inches of slack. Reserve the extra strand for later. 

2. Separate into 3 equal parts and braid. Tie a knot at the end, leaving another 3 inches of slack.

3. Most vintage rhinestone necklaces are really short in length so to extend it, the clasp will need to be removed with a pair of wire clippers. If the rhinestone necklace is long enough, then you can skip this step. Thread the darning needle with the extra strand of floss.

4. Tie the end of the floss into a double knot around the end of the necklace. Thread the darning needle into the middle of the braid. I like to use darning needles since the tips are not very sharp and won’t snag.

5. Bring the floss around the necklace and back under the braid. For this particular necklace stitched on one rhinestone link per braid.

6. And continue with stitching and double knot the end.

Copy link: honestlywtf.com

And I have here some super duper competition...---> please post me some of  your photos of DIY-manual I have post or by your own and write about it here is my email www.adio.do@seznam.cz or here on my profile massege.

You can win some extra price I have made hope you will post me something