DIY Feather hat

The spring is comming, and people are starting wearing less clothing... Especially in Prague it's sunny these deays. I hate springs, but instead of ignoring the fact that I love hats means I love wide brimmed floppy ones! Just kidding but I do love them. And it's quite trending? Don't know though...

Here's what you need:

A fedora hat (straw, trilby, beach, captain..hat, name it.) or brimmed floppy wide hat

a 12-16'' trimmed ostrich feather

glue gun

tweezers or pliers (or anything to remove the glue)

If your hat has any bows or bands around the hathey remove it, don't be scared you will not ruin anything, they are mostly attached using glue, so it's really simple to remove it from felt.  Use a pair of tweezers or pliers and peel the glue out from the hat. Place a feather and before it place the thin line of the hot glue or anything to stick the feather on the hat. By help you can mark the place where you want to glue using pen. And voila here you have he feather hat!

If you didn't like my idea you can also add something different or place the feather in other places than between the hat crown... you can also add them on the edge of the hat... just use your imagination.

Sorry for not uploading, I'm busy with making skirts, and learning till 3 am... The school is kiling me still didn't sleep fully...

Have a nice day guys!