DIY Ballerina shoes

Welcome to another DIY project. I was thirteen when I published my first DIY Manual part and I was so excited, getting so pumped up when wattpad was realised, it was new no one really knew about this site. But I never really thought that this "Manual" would be ever read, just out of curiosity, because you could find it on the internet nowadays, so nobody gives a shit, what I publish now, so hahaha. 

Sometimes, I get happy, since I read books, that used to be great and some of them really are and some of them are just not, and you just think about it "how could I reached this one, it's horrible." (Let's get real here people, just admit that some of the books just sucks) 

When you get older, you just realised that somehow you want to get back and do the stuff that you used to do, but you don't have time anymore, because you just need to work on other stuff. I know that nobody cares what I'm writing now and will propably skip this part, but I want to let you know that. I will, well, we will be still here and publish few ideas here, even if it's not original or somewhat out of line. 

The reason I do this is because I want to let people find out what they like and reach for some new ideas and somet tiny things that are new or old news for people who will read this and find it interesting. I hope you will like it. 

You will need: 

Ballet flaps/ sneakers (optional)

Sewing machine or glue (optional, sewing method is more securing)

Ribbon

1)Measure the ribbon and lace it up around your calf or just how you think it could be comfortable. Tip: Well, I would recommend around ankles, because when you walk it falls down the ribbons moves so its annoying adjusting it every minute you walk because the ribbbons falls, but it's beautiful, i know :)

2) Cut it in the middle and sew on the edges of your ballet flaps or you can glue it.

Enjoy summer :)