DIY Inspired Balenciaga Rings

When I saw a Balenciaga runway 2013, to be correct Spring/Summer runway show in Paris, it was absolutely divine and you guys should know that I really have a lot of rings in my wardrobe section alot tube and knuckle punk rings, might I add. And I would like to share this news with you guys. The only thing that was sad for me, was that those rings costs around 125 - 215 dollars, I don't really remember. Especially they didn't make them in silver, I know sad old news. But I really enjoyed the Balenciaga Runway Shows, people were chilled and Anna Wintour, of course.

And here's the tutorial, I will not take it long tough.... Plus, they are some outfits that hit in 2014.

You'll need:

2mm Coloured Aluminium Wire or thick wire (silver/gold)

Wirecutter

Plain rings/finger bands

Thick marker

Start with the coloured aluminum wire you can bought them if you are in US at  Art Friend (I think they have a website..). It's available in various thicknesses and colours so do get one to match your rings. It's important, because I bought the light one and it's not a good look, when your gold one is darker than the shade of your ring.

1. So cut the wire about 25 cm long it's up to you. Bend it in the middle of your thumb and create a nice curve. You can twist them make a spiral or whatever you want to try and create a ring. It's easier using a marker to create a perfect ring shape.

(Optional Step) Use craft pliers, adjust the curves accordingly. Pad the pliers with a piece of cloth so you don't scratch the wire/ leave a mark. Trim off the ends (make sure it ends on the inside of your finger and not outside)

2. Wear it stacked on top of a plain band to mimic the Balenciaga look or wear it on its own, you can also glue it. You could even create a smaller version and wear it by your styling.

That's it. I add the fashion show and the image of these rings. Try it at home.

Now here's a small giveaway to my followers, readers and so on. It's 29.7. 2014

Giveawaytime! Send me any picture of any DIY by your own or any of these in my book and send it to me! The most creative DIY will win these super rings and few bracelet here on my book. Hurry up! This giveaway will be over on August 28th!!! And will be dedicated to my next chapter.

EMAIL ME ON : notdot.kim@email.cz

P.S. #Balenciagaset 

The winner will get the original set of Balenciaga rings and from my own collection few bracelet. So be really creative and maybe the luck will be on you. :)

 Happy holiday or school year.. I don't know.