DIY Double Spike Bangle Bracelet

So the first thing we needed was it's getting quite hot and sparky.. Hmm,ehmm. The summer holiday is coming guys! And the gold is getting in fashion over the years... So, if you have no idea how bangles looks like I will describe it as a bracelet  open bracelet, has two screws on the end has beads to hold beads and charms in place. Perfect for large hole beads like Pandora, Biagi and Troll.

You'll need:

Ball end bangles (They are also called europian bangles or beading bangles..)

Super glue

Spikes

1. Twist off both of the balls ends of the bangle.

2. Now prepare your chosen spikes. Pour some glue onto each ends of the spikes and then press it onto the ends of the bangle, the glue should secure it. The spikes are small so the glue can come everywhere, so just wipe the surface before it hardens.

3. It should dry until it will be solidly attached to the bangle and nothing should fall ,everything should be glued perfectly.

There are so many versions you can combine such as:

single spike bangle > you only twist off one ball (bead or whatever they are called) and add one single spike. So on the end you will have at the end of the bangle spike and bead.

Rhinestone double spike bangle > the same process as we did on the double spike bangle, the difference will be that we only will add rhinestones using thoothpick and glue to the spikes... and glue the ands of the bangle of course..