DIY Jil Sander Veiled Beanie

When Anna Dello Russo at first wear Veiled Beanie, but from Stephen Jones who design it into black like the same at Jil Sander was showing it on runway every celebrity was wearing it. (examples: Rihanna, Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus, Sandara Park, Dita Von Teese etc.) was now on streets. So I decided to do DIY about Veil Beanie. I will put on video and picture of Anna Russo wearing it so we can start!

 P.S.: If you want to know anything more about his fashion shows and want to look at his work I will put it on the comments.  Or just find it on youtube: Jil Sander Spring 2012

You'll need: Beanie (by your choice- a typical is black and white.)

                      French veil netting

                      embroidery thread of a similar color

                      an embroidery needle

                      a pair of scissors

Go grabbed your chosen beanie and use your french veil netting it's by your chose  hoe to cut it, but a typical is into rectangle and on the back it's nettled or tied into bow. The french veil can be white or black, most people use black, but you can choose an original piece. It's so easy to make veiled beanie you just make it by your own way these photos on the left will show you how it looks and if you didn't understand what I wrote or explained it here to you there's a video.

Remember: Make sure you don't tight it so hard so you can't see trough it :) Just in case.