A feeling| 2

Tom's POV

           " Wow, I just made Y/n Y/l/n shut up?!" I asked trying not to laugh as I seen her face, she was shocked. For once she didn't know what to say. I couldn't contain it any longer, I just started laughing. I fell to the ground laughing my ass off. She started to laugh, seeing me like this, I guess. She started to tear up then it happened, she snorted. That pushed me off the edge, I was laughing so hard I couldn't even stand to talk. Why was I laughing? I'm never like this, I'm usually a pretty cold person. It's just something about her, what though? Eventually we both stopped laughing and continued laying on the ground, holding our stomachs of course. She turned her head towards my and smiled. She reached out to my face, what's she doing?!?! " You have something in your hair" she said with a smile, pulling a leaf off the top of my head. I don't know why, but my heart started racing when she reached her hand out to my face. What is going on?

Y/n's POV

       I reached my hand out to his face, seeing a leaf in his hair. When I did, he looked at me. He just stared, like he's trying to figure something out. " You have something in your hair" I said while smiling. I grabbed the leaf and tossed it aside. " We should probably go inside" I said sitting up " Sure, I guess" Tom replied back. We walked into the Slytherin common room. He started going towards the boy's dormitory hallway, and I followed behind. " Why are you following me?" Tom said looking behind him. " Oh, my dorm is here. There is no room in the girl's dormitory, so I have a room here" I said, pointing to the door just ahead of us, dorm 99. " Oh" he said blankly I walked into my dorm and as I did, I noticed Tom go into the dorm across from mine. " Hmm, interesting" I said to myself. I sat down on the couch after grabbing my blanket and a book from the shelf. I started the fire, and the room was soon pleasantly lit with a soft glow from the fire and the smell of firewood. I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it, " Hold on a second please!" I shouted softly as I got up. " Oh, professor. McGonagall." I said surprised " Come in, please" "Oh, no dear. I'm perfectly fine here." she said smiling slightly  " Are you ok though?" she asked sounding concerned. "Oh, yes I'm perfectly fine. Why?" I asked confused " I just wanted to check on you, as you were seen with Mr. Riddle earlier in the courtyard" she said folding her hands together " Yes, I was. I'm ok though, we were just talking is all" I said still confused " Are you sure he didn't hurt you, dear?" she asked placing a hand on my shoulder " Why, I'm certain professor! I also don't know why your so concerned!" I said giving her a serious look. " It's just that, oh never mind. Since your not concerned I won't tell you, so your not puzzled or anything" she said just walking off. 

!TW! (sorta)

              What?! I thought to myself, just standing in the hallway like an idiot. I heard a door open, but before I could react, I was pulled into a dimly lit room. " GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I yelled swinging my arms around like a maniac. "Hey, calm down!" voice said cupping my face, it was Tom. Why did he pull me in here though? I started having flashbacks (you'll learn about it later). Tears started forming and slowly flowed down my cheeks. Tom, not knowing what to do just stood there. " Uhm, are you ok?" he awkwardly asked "Yeah, I-I'm fine" I said wiping the tears from my face. The next thing that happened I honestly wasn't expecting. He pulled me into a hug, just lightly patting my head. I could tell it was awkward for him. After what seemed about 5 minutes I let go. " So, uhm. Why'd you pull me in here?" I asked looking up at Tom. " Yeah, about that" he continued " I heard what McGonagall said" " Pfft, that" I said with a smile " I'm not worried, I think your a great person!" I was walking to the door. " Yeah, well, I'm not." He said looking to the floor. I stopped, turned around and looked at him. " Tom, I think your a pretty decent. Okay?". He just looked at me " Oh and meet me here at 8 in the morning. So, we can walk to breakfast" I said rushing off before he could respond. 

Tom's POV 

 Did she just tell me to meet her for breakfast? I watched as she rushed to her dorm before I could decline. I heard her door close, and I knew it was too late to tell her no. I sat on the edge of my bed trying to process what just happened. Then I realized, did I hug her?! I did! Why though, she's making me go insane. Doing things, I wouldn't normally do like, laughing. I NEVER DO THAT! Then I started thinking, I only did those things with her, nobody else. I punched Malfoy in the face today, hexed some random kid and went on through the day normally. Until her, I could have easily hexed or even killed her, but I didn't. Why? Those questions circled in my thoughts until I eventually fell asleep.

Y/n's POV

     I walked into my room; the fire was barely hanging on. I dumped some water onto the fire, and it sizzled out. I got into bed a stared at the ceiling. The wind quietly howled outside, and the darkness consumed the room as the clouds passed over the moon. I truly didn't mind. I fell asleep to the sound of soft footsteps going up and down the hallway. Must have just been the professor's making sure everyone was in their dorm for curfew. I woke up to the annoying blare of my alarm clock going off. It was 7:45, I still had time to get dressed. I decided to put on my green, plaid skirt and my robes. I pulled up my hair half up, half down. When I left my dorm, it was 7:57. I stood in hallway by my door waiting for Tom to come out. As I was going to walk away, I heard a door open. It was Tom's. I turned around a gave him a smile. " Hi, I didn't think you were coming!" " Did I really have a choice?" he said sarcastically " No, you really didn't" I looked up at him, he's so tall. " Uhm, I have a question." I said as we were walking " Sure, what it is?" he mumbled " How tall are you exactly?" "Well, that's a weird question. I don't know like 6'3" " he said confused " Oh, yeah your way taller!" I said with a smile " I'm only like 5'3" " " Haha" Tom said mocking me.

     We walked into the Great Hall and yet again, people were still giggling and staring at me. I sat down at the end of the table, closest to the door. Tom sat next to me, and we just ate in silence, making small talk every now and then. Classes were canceled today for unannounced reasons. Strange. I looked over at Tom and asked " Hey, you wanna go read?" I said sorta smiling " Uh, sure I guess" he said awkwardly. We walked into the library, and each grabbed a book. He still wouldn't let me see what he was reading, I don't know why though.  

HEY, SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SHORT AGAIN. TELL ME IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES, IT REALLY HELP'S!