Chapter 18

A/n: This chapter will be longer, but it will have some big time skips

Your POV

I sat in the dumb-waiter waiting for Tom to come and get me out. It sort if smelled aswell, so I hope he show's up.

Suddenly the door slid open. The sound of two metals sliding together. I knew I was going to be able to breath again.

3rd person

"What took you so long?!" you asked. "Sorry, I got caught" he replied bitterly, looking to the side.

"D-did I do something?" you questioned, furring your eyebrows. "No!"

You jumped back slightly. He sighed. "What I meant was. No, you didn't do anything...."

You smiled slightly at the floor. "Oh, ok. Thank you for uh-" "Yeah, no problem" he said, cutting you off.

You started to walk to your room. "Y/n?" "Yes, Tom?" you asked, turning to face him. 

"Thank you" he said. You giggled confused, "Thank you? For what?"

"For being here, with me. For being you and showing me that, sometimes in the deepest, darkest tunnels, there is always light at the end." he replied, looking into your eyes

You were closer to him than you last remembered.....

Your eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes. Then..... he kissed you.

It was better than you could have ever imagined. Once you two stopped for air, you smiled a little smile and bid Tom goodnight.

TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS: Brought to you by, Dobby's sock

You sat on the leather couch smiling at a small box wrapped in green paper and a white bow.

"Tom, you shouldn't have!" you exclaimed as you opened the box. It was a heart shaped locket with your name engraved into it.

"How did you even manage this?" you questioned

"Nothing a little transfiguration can't do" he said, smirking to himself as he did.

You pulled out a box wrapped in black paper and a crimson bow. "Here" you said "This is for you".

Tom hesitantly reached out to grab the gift from your grasp. He slowly opened the box, seeming as if he didn't want to crush the delicate wrapping.

He pulled out a book, his very own copy of Dark Arts. The book he was reading in the library.

He smiled slightly as he examined the book. The light reflecting of of it's shiny new cover as he turned it.

"T-thank you. It's extraordinary!" he said, trying not to seem to excited, but his eyes said it all.

"It also has another book in it. Kind of like a two in one special" you pointed out.

TIME SKIP TO HOGWARTS: Brought to you by, Hermione's smartness

I was finally back at Hogwarts. Back to the way things used to be. How I....was used to.