Tom Marvolo Riddle|10

An: Tom's dad is Voldemort (or so a version of him) in this fanfic, that doesn't mean Tom isn't evil or anything. I just wanted to say that to clarify things.

 I just wanted to say that to clarify things

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You and Tom still sat by the fireplace. His breathing was a nice steady. Unlike yours, it was very unsteady. Your breathing would go from short pauses to long ones, then rapid breathing. You were having a panic attack. You stopped yourself from over thinking and calmed down.

You stood up slowly and thanked Tom for telling you what he knew. You walked back to your dorm to get ready for class. You ended up skipping breakfast because you went to the Astronomy tower to look at the sky. The day was basically a blur, you just went through the motions. That was until after dinner.

You were walking down the hallway when you saw Severus. He was with James, he always picked on Severus. It made you angry how he did this. You walked over to the two of them, just behind James. James was picking on Severus, just as you suspected. "Oi, leave him alone James!" you said, angerly.

He turned around and wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Why should I listen to you?" he sneered "Because, I said so. That's why" snapping back at him, as you stepped closer. His nostrils flared; he was clearly pissed. "I'm not going to stand by and watch you pick on him! You're just a bully, that's all you'll ever be if you keep this up!" you exclaimed. He rolled his tongue in his cheek. "Really?" he smirked, narrowing his eyebrows "You know what? I don't care what you think" he growled, leaning more in towards your face.

"Wacha doing potter?" you teased. His face got red, and he backed up. "N-nothing" he stammered. You just laughed "Come on Severus, let's go." you smiled, gesturing to follow you. He looked at you then James and decided to follow you.

You two walked to the courtyard where he saw Lily. "You can go now, if you want." you insisted. He smiled slightly and walked over to her. You sat down on a bench to think about things. Why was Tom's dad after you?

You decided to go back to your dorm. When you opened your door, you went to sit at your desk and work on some homework at least. You sat down and started writing down notes for transfiguration and potions. You accidentally knocked over your ink and it got all over your clean sheet of parchment. "Ugh" you sighed, cleaning it up.

As you removed the paper to examine it, you noticed the letter from your aunt was under it. Then you remembered the part about your mother and father. What were their names? Eleanora and Nicholas, you believed. You rushed off to the library to look them up.

When you got there, you desperately searched for an article or anything pointing to them. You looked for about an hour or two, then you thought of the Forbidden section. You cautiously walked to the forbidden section and unlocked the door.

You eventually came across a dusty old book with a dark green cover. It smelled old as well. You opened it up, it had no name and sparked your interest. You were going through the pages when you stumbled across Tom's fathers name. The exact same as his. Tom Marvolo Riddle.

You looked at the pages with a great amount of curiosity. You soon realized that this man was pure evil. What was worse was Tom looked exactly like him. And I mean, EXACTLY.

Two names caught your eye, Eleanora and Nicholas. The names of your parents.

You did some more research and found out that they were all originally friends. Key word, were. Tom suddenly turned on them, going mad. Even more so than he was.

Apparently, your mother was the youngest of 10 children and she had you at a very young age. The age of 16. Tom was about 4 years older than the two of them. So, he was 20 by the time you were born.

After 3 pages of reading about him and his life story, you found how he killed your parents...... They were originally supposed to help him with inventing new spells, which wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't so damn crazy. He planned to make spells that made you feel more pain than Crucio, make you die a slower, painfuller death than Avada Kedavra and so much more. They backed out due to the fact Tom wanted to test these on you for some reason.

The book never said why, but you had a purpose, you could just feel it.

You were walking out of the library, trying to avoid any prefects. You almost made it back to your dorm when you saw Dumbledore. "Well, shit!" you thought to yourself, turning around to hide behind a pillar. He soon walked away, making it possible to get into your common room.

You made it to your room and quietly entered, not wanting to make noise and wake any of the boy's next door up. You noticed a shadow out of the corner of your eye, you just ignored it. You knew you were tired and thought it was just your mind playing tricks. As you walked to your bed, someone grabbed you. Covering your mouth with their hand.

"Shhhh" it leered. You gulped, knowing you couldn't do a thing. A few tears rolled down your cheek as you were in a conflict of mind. Then suddenly the door opened.

Hey, guys! Hope this chapter gave you a little more knowledge on your backstory! This one also might be scattered (as they tend to be 😬). Anyways, I hope this book is good so far! Stay safe. Love Y'all!

-Emily

P.S: The next chapter (or the one after that) should be longer!

-Lil' snake 🐍

The Death's of Hollow Hill's - Tom Riddle x Reader -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें