chapter|15

You woke up, sweat dripping down your forehead. A few baby hairs were stuck on your forehead, causing you annoyance.

You went to wipe your head, but you couldn't. That's right. You were stuck in some room with.....Tom Riddle, Tom Riddles clone?

You looked over to your right. Straining your eyes, you soon made out his tall shilouette. He was tied to a chair aswell. "Hey, Tom?" You whispered. "Are you awake?"

You heard a light shuffling. "Yeah. Are you okay?" He quickly answered in his husky voice.

"I'm alright" you replied. "We need to figure out how to escape". There was a thud, like a person falling, then silence.

The light soon flickered on. It was blinding, how long were you out? Tom Riddle (aka Voldy) stepped into view.

"Why, hello there!" He said, smirking. Your eye twitched.

How could he do this? He is lord Voldemort, but he's more than insane!

"Good luck explaining this one" he smirked again, deviously laughing afterwards. Huh? What did he mean 'this one'?
☆__________☆

You woke up in bed. You were at the Hollow Hill's mansion...... Was it another dream? It was just so...so vivid.

You sat up. The room filled with a refreshing coolness. You took a few deep breathes, blinking while thinking.

'Good luck explaining this one'

You got out of bed and walked over to the mirror.

You checked yourself over for any sign of falling into a hole, or being tied to a chair. Nothing. Your back didn't even ache.

☆________☆

At breakfast you questioned Tom about the backyard and the hole. He said that he never remembered falling through a hole.

"If I did, I'm sure I would remember that!" He teased. "Tom! I'm serious, it was very vivid" "Well, I haven't seen my dad the entire time we've been here" He argued.

You rolled your eyes and continued eating.

'I'm going to prove that it did happen!' You thought to yourself