Explained|14

You and Tom walked down the stairs to the 1st floor. Dolkerry was there waiting with biscuits and tea. "Hello, Dolkerry" you said with a smile. Tom just rolled his eyes

After tea, Tom wanted to show you around outside. You got to the edge of the garden, where the forest began. Something caught your eye.

"Tom, is that a tire swing?" You questioned, smirking. " If you must know, 'tis a tire swing". You giggled to yourself.

You decided to go check it out, maybe even swing on it a little. You walked through the trees and you were right in front of the tire swings tree. As you stepped forward you stepped into a hole.
__________
You blinked a few times, trying to take in your surroundings. It was dark and damp, it also reeked of death. You were now inside a room. You were going to sit up, but you were being restrained. You looked at your feet. They were tied up in rope, attached to a chair. A chair thar you were sitting in.

As you tried to wiggle free, you could sense a presence among you. "Who's there!" You demanded, flaring your nostrils and breathing faster. "Relax my child, it is only me." The voice coldly said. "Well, who is 'me'" you snapped.

The figure came into the light. It was Voldemort. Your eyes widened. Trying not to show fear you scrunched you nose is disgust. "You dare give me that look?"he sneered. "I do"you said mockingly. "Tom, my boy. Come here"

He stepped forward, lowering his head to the floor. "LOOK AT ME" Voldemort shouted. Tom's head shot up, you've never seen him like this. "What is going on?!" You demanded to neither of them specifically. "You see, Tom here is a clone of me." He said smiling. You were confused. "And whats this have to do with me?" You asked.

"Well, when you were an infant you swallowed something very important to me. Something that would decide my fate. A time turner. I was going to go back in time and kill my stupid muggle father before he could even walk" he explained, pacing. "How the hell did I swallow an entire time turner?!!" You asked, very confused.

"That, I have no idea. Anyways, the time turner gave you some sort of special power. And you some how duplicated me, therefore Tom came into existence. He was exactly like me, but he could love. Only if the the right person came along, and you were that person." He continued. You sat in shock, trying to figure it all out. Tom seemed shocked as well. Well, for the parts after him being a clone.

Voldemort walked towards you. He was face to face with you now. You gulped. He looked your face up and down.

He then magically strapped Tom to a chair, moving next to you. "Don't worry" he mocked "I won't hurt you two. Yet......"

Hey guys. I'm sorry this is a short chapter, something has come up involving my family. If I don't update for a few days, that's the reason why. STAY SAFE, LOVE YOU 😘
-Emily