Chapter 16

You sat on the leather couch downstairs, while drinking a cup of tea and talking with Tom. You had only been there for a few days, but you only had that one encounter with Lord Voldermort. You can't even prove that that even happened!

"Would you like to go for a walk?" Tom asked quietly, staring at his feet. "Oh, sure I'd love to" you replied. "I just need to change quick" "Ok, I'll be waiting at the front door"

You walked up the stairs to your room. Opening the door, you shuffled into the room quickly. After picking a black sweater and light blue jeans, you rushed down the stairs.

☆_____☆

Tom's pov

I waited at the front door, leaning on the wall while blowing hair out of my face.

I watched as Dolkerry and the other house elves cleaned up the tea on the wooden coffee table.

I rolled my eyes. 'What is taking Y/n so long' I thought to myself.

She finally rushed down the stairs. Her h/c hair behind her as she did.

I smiled to myself, thinking about what a goof she is sometimes. I was honestly expecting her to trip and slide down the stairs. To my disappointment, she didn't.

Oh, well, there's always next time.

"Shall we?" I asked, pointing towards the door. She smiled and nodded while putting on her coat.

And off we went, on our walk. I didn't know exactly where we were going to go, but I guess we'll decide that later.